Fetlife!

says no requests :(

how about now?

i really need to get round to signing up to this :(

gentleman uk wrote:

i really need to get round to signing up to this :(

nobody is stopping you

I've just joined too. Still at the seeing whats what, where and which way up stage, but that'll change soon!

Hi WooHoo. What's your name on fet?

STDs are a scam created by the drugs companies.

So said K&P last time I visited

Fetlife is just a font of knowledge that keeps on giving

KebertXela wrote:

STDs are a scam created by the drugs companies.

So said K&P last time I visited

Fetlife is just a font of knowledge that keeps on giving

While I agree that not everyone on there offer correct or helpful information, it is an amazing place to learn about fetish, as well as a good place for myself to connect with people within the industry who use it for business.

Also it is amazing to see a community to be so strong in places.

But yes, not all the information is correct, and a lot is miss-leading.

To me it reminds me of being down the pub with a bunch of drunken friends. Some will shout their mouths off with all sorts of nonsense, some will go into quiet contemplation and share their innermost thoughts and knowledge, some will just be themselves and the designated driver should sit there and filter out the truth and fun from the rubbish..............therefore learning lots :-)

I'm IrishGoddess on fet :)

RedCheeks wrote:

I'm IrishGoddess on fet :)

request sent Goddess

I've been on fetlife too. Username the same.

havent been on their in ages, must have a look later lol, im vivs74 if anyone interested

Hi rach how's you? Been a while .Are you sure you got your name on fet right . Sure I know as something different lol

rach74 wrote:

havent been on their in ages, must have a look later lol, im vivs74 if anyone interested

did a search on vivs74 and nothing came up...

robin wrote:

rach74 wrote:

did a search on vivs74 and nothing came up...

found you, we are already friends but you must have left it soooo long to go on there that you've forgotten your fet name. its not viv74

sorry guys, yes must have been a while, thats my name on another site ooops, yes on fetlife im smokey74

blimey i feel a right wally now lol

im closing my account on there . its been lovely being able to chat to wee steve and the mighty bum , but i cant be arsed with all the ranom '' fancy a fuck' messages . its just not my style . i dont like it .

Ork wrote:

The amount of weird pushy people wanting cam sex, bitch please I may be a whore, but you need to work for this Ork XD

lol exactly !

lol .. ill send you my email before i delete it :)