Fifty Shades Darker ! It's here

Yay! I'm a lot more excited then is acceptable about this lol! I love love love the fifty shades range.. Time to update my wishlist =D

I was chosen to test two products from the FSD line!

Fifty Shades Darker Oh My Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35186

Fifty Shades Darker Primal Attraction Jiggle Pleasure Plug:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35191

Thanks once again Leanne for selecting me to test these amazing products from Fifty Shades Darker line!!!

At last, I thought this day would never come ;) I was lucky enough to test the FSD Oh My Rabbit and the Carnal Promise Vibrating Anal Beads. Both toys were amazing and deserved a 5 star review! I can't wait to buy some more, I'm lusting after the Beyond Erotic Steel Butt Plug.

I tested the rabbit...... absolutely mind blowing !

I highly recommend the FSD Deep Steel G-Spot Wand, it's unbelievable.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I looked at this but the size is very small so I have decided against it. I'm really hoping that there might be more bondage stuff.

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

I love the colour and all... but aren't a few of the pieces just the desire range, but with a £15-£20 price hike?

I have thought this too, but I do love the colour. I had hoped for a range of individual bondage items, flogger spanking paddle ect, but it seems only sets of "mini" items are avalible. 😥

Maybe in the future.

Leanne said there's more stuff coming, so I'm sure they'll be some bondage pieces soon!

That's good, I was dissapointed in the bondage sets. Hoping for individual full size items.

lmh95 wrote:

The Fifty Shades Darker lingerie line coming soon from Coco de Mer on the product page header sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see what that looks like!

+1

Sxleksaker wrote:

can very much agree with you there.

Whoop it's here! Amazing collection !

I was watching some of the product videos for the new range llast night and I just wanted to say Annabelle Knight is a true professional: she said "kinky fuckery" twice in a completely dead pan voice without once cracking a smile. I couldn't do that!

Haha Jezebella I had to look at the video just to see her say that 😂

I'm also super excited for the Coco de Mer FSD lingerie range. It seems to be a lot more affordable than their regular ranges which is great. 😸

We would like to point out that this new range is a really high quality set of products. Of the ones we have already they have a really smooth (velvety erotic feel), that entices you to want to use them immediately.
If you are looking for a treat then look no further.
Have fun.

Just noticed some more products have gone live - I love the look of this clamp :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35196

Keep a look out , there will be more ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Oooooooooohhhhhhh exciting stuff! I am so excited! ^_^

Now my day will probably be spent looking at the "What'/ new" page 😉

Both of the clamps are extremely high quality, I would definitely recommend if you're into that scene :) x

Exciting more fifty shades darker products.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Keep a look out , there will be more ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sxleksaker wrote:

Now my day will probably be spent looking at the "What'/ new" page 😉

LOL - Me too! :) xx