fifty shades of grey range getting discontinued? *sobs*

I'm sorry if this has been covered already. I searched the forums and couldn't find ought about it.
I think Lovehoneys fsog range is incredible and am so sad it's going to be discontinued.
Is there going to be an upgrade on them ?
Slinky *♡*xx

It's not all being discontinued, its mostly lubes and stuff! I would assume there would be new products launching for the new movie x

Yea that what I am thinking it only smaller items being discountined. I'm am getting excited there going be a range to go with the realise of fifty shades darker.

Thanks Nat & bondage god.
Thats super exciting, I can't wait until the new range comes. I absolutely love the range, I think Lovehoney were genius capitalising on the fsog phenomenon and creating the fabulous fsog range *♡*xx

Less products may make way for more products .... Not that long until fifty shades darker , spotted some spoiler shots on the social media book ! 

I have received a few of these tems as free gifts and bought some as well and I think they are great! I hope that any discontinued products make way for new ones can't wait to try them and see the new film ... so much to wait for!!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Less products may make way for more products .... Not that long until fifty shades darker , spotted some spoiler shots on the social media book !

You stole my thunder a bit there. Probably when the new film comes out next year a new range will be introduced .

Themed products tend to have a limited life span .

I can't wait for the new products to come in! I love the fsog range :D

LilHorror wrote:

I can't wait for the new products to come in! I love the fsog range :D

+1 they're fantastic products 💜xx

fifty shades of gray is crap though

missdee wrote:

*in your opinion.

missdee wrote:

Even though someone does not like fifty shades of gray, the brand can still be great.

I am not a fan of it and was not attracted to the branded products but after recieving two of them for free, I now really like it and am looking to by some other FSOG products. I was expecting it to be crappy and not worth the price but I've been proven wrong.

The products have been lovely.

It has been said in the reviews of FSOG products people don't like the film but when it comes to the toys people are very surprised at the quality of the range of toys and they are worth owning some of the products.

I'm a sucker for the FSOG phenomenon so it may make you think I'm biased but I honestly couldn't believe the beautiful quality of the products. Ive got quite a few of their items and ive not been let down once. I have avoided a couple of toys as the reviews are everything for me when buying anything (especially since I found this store, so much effort and attention to detail) but yeah so many people say they're totally not into the books and films but love the products.
Everyone is intituled to their own opinion and if you've tried and had a bad experience with the brand fairplay you have made up your mind, but I love the brand and am gutted I'm missing out on some of the products because I want to own the whole brand:) xx

The quality of those products looked brilliant and I was tempted to buy them but with them having "50 Shades of Grey" written on them I'd be laughed out of the BDSM community. The film is such a tame and unreaslitic portrayal of BDSM. I understand that a lot of customers may have ended up here because of the film but nevertheless, it's still naff.

MondaySixteenth wrote:

The quality of those products looked brilliant and I was tempted to buy them but with them having "50 Shades of Grey" written on them I'd be laughed out of the BDSM community. The film is such a tame and unreaslitic portrayal of BDSM. I understand that a lot of customers may have ended up here because of the film but nevertheless, it's still naff.

I've taken a few of my FSOG items to BDSM events and dungeons and not been laughed at, people have looked at my toys and been impressed. Some things only have a little tag at the side, easy to snip off, but I haven't.

I am not a fan of FSOG but I love the three products I have from the range. The quality is great and I especially love the handcuffs, so well made.

Well I've never tried any products of the FSOG range before but I got a great deal this weekend for one of the products that is being discontinued so I'm not complaining :) Wonder what product will be replacing it though! And if this one is any good, of course ;)