Bondage Boutique stuff out of stock til September?!

I reckon I should start my own factory making this stuff for LH! Been out of stock for months!

will make the wait all the more worth while, been waiting for a few items myself for what seems like a lifetime now!

I cannot wait for it to come back in!! I can wait though I don't have anyone to play with for another month or so anyways. :) and truegrace is right, it's gonna be so good when it does arrive :D

Oh I didn't realise it would be out of stock for that long... I wonder why?

50 shades is probably the culprit :-p

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle wrote:

Oh I didn't realise it would be out of stock for that long... I wonder why?

I saw somewhere on here that one of the staff said the order had been delayed, but that they have a couple really huge orders coming in so hopefully won't be going out of stock again!

it is a pain, as the original order was due in mid may (was when we went on holiday, hense remembering the date) and am still waiting. on the plus side due to the wait we hae a load more mokney to spend so can put in a massive order once it does come back in stock!

Yeah I've had an 'email me when back in stock' request, I actually thought they must have forgotten about me! Can't even remember what I requested to know about lol! it will be a big shopping spree when it comes back in for sure.

truegrace wrote:

50 shades is probably the culprit :-p

Ha probably!