Fifty Shades Darker ! It's here

Hello all 

So I know you have been paitently ( hm hm lol ) waiting for the FSD launch since we teased you with the new Darker page.

Well, I am here to tell you all it is here ! And going live as I type :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35193

Look out for more ... coming soon ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Yay!

How exciting! We've been loving our Romatic kit ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)! Would definitely recommend it :).

Ooh, that dildo looks lovely 😍

Sorry I can't get excited it's the same things just with a new logo, though I'd love the lube.

I love the bondage kits! they look great

@kitenclub : Some of the stuff showing under the Darker tab is still the FSOG stuff. 

FSD will have it's very own page soon, so you will see the different items away from the old items 

Sorry if there has been some confusion.

This is what is new 

And as if my magic here is the new page 

![](upload://rOI0Shqq6rB6kNcoKTCve0gUNce.jpeg)

Finally! Been super excited for it to launch :)

I have waited so long for the fifty shades darker range to live.

Really glad can talk about how good the steel wand is and really have pleasured my wife to a whole new level.

Here is my review of the wand.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35193&reviewid=163629#customer_reviews

And also I was fortunate enough to test the advanced couples kit. Thank you again Leanne for selecting me to test products from fifty shades darker.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34040&reviewid=164133#customer_reviews

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

@kitenclub : Some of the stuff showing under the Darker tab is still the FSOG stuff.

FSD will have it's very own page soon, so you will see the different items away from the old items

Sorry if there has been some confusion.

This is what is new

Thank you love the look of the new rabbit especially being a very dark blu.

I love the colour and all... but aren't a few of the pieces just the desire range, but with a £15-£20 price hike?

I was more excited for this than the movie! yay! So many new things!

Gorgeous looking toys! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Shadow Collector wrote:

I love the colour and all... but aren't a few of the pieces just the desire range, but with a £15-£20 price hike?

I have thought this too, but I do love the colour. I had hoped for a range of individual bondage items, flogger spanking paddle ect, but it seems only sets of "mini" items are avalible. 😥

Maybe in the future.

They look great ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

lmh95 wrote:

The Fifty Shades Darker lingerie line coming soon from Coco de Mer on the product page header sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see what that looks like!

+1 :) xx

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

I have thought this too, but I do love the colour. I had hoped for a range of individual bondage items, flogger spanking paddle ect, but it seems only sets of "mini" items are avalible. 😥

Maybe in the future.

Leanne said there's more stuff coming, so I'm sure they'll be some bondage pieces soon!

oh at last. so lucky to test one of these. 😀one of my favourites

Now, that was the longest tester secret ever! Phew! Glad its finally been revealed so I can check out the full range!