Fifty Shades Riding Crop

Hi Everyone, hope you're all well =)

I just have a quick queston about the fifty shades riding crop, on the description under the video it says it comes with a bag for it to go it, I've just received mine and didn't have the bag, was just curious as if this is a misprint and isn't actually included, or mine wasn't included.

Thanks for the help.

I didn't get a bag with mine, found it odd too.

Ah I wonder if it's a misprint then, I pulled everything out of the box looking for the bag, as I'm staying in a hotel with my OH and didn't want to take the whole box around.

I got two, now I remember ^_^ both didn't contain a bag. I think it must be a typo.

Hi FrozenAngel and Nymph

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it appears this is a typo in the description - oops!

This is the only part of the Fifty Shades of Grey Collection which doesn't come with a storage back (it's too big!!)

Sorry for any disappointment caused :(

I've now updated the online description.

Thanks again!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I got two, now I remember ^_^ both didn't contain a bag. I think it must be a typo.

ordered two...are you having a race? lol

NP Jess!!!

It looks a little big for it to come with a bag, but thanks for clearing it up.

gunther wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

No I got sent two, one as a gift, the other as a tester. Very nice crop too.... but if I'm honest, you can neverhave enough riding crops ^o^

Oh, just for future reference, I've been informed that the long feather tickler also comes without a drawstring bag. Again, it's just too darn big! :)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

gunther wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

No I got sent two, one as a gift, the other as a tester. Very nice crop too.... but if I'm honest, you can neverhave enough riding crops ^o^

We have riding crops all over...Miss G rides horses lol

gunther wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

gunther wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

We have riding crops all over...Miss G rides horses lol

I do too, though most of my 'Horses' are a a tad different - oh the life of a sex toy reviewer ;-)