Damn

I'm gutted. We just has sexy time and the FSOG riding crop I won in the blog broke. The shaft literally snapped in two. Can't even get in under the material covering to attempt to tape it back together. First thing I has won ever! Sad times

Contact customer services in the morning, I'm sure they will sort you out with a replacement :)

Don't want to contact them and be all " hey I got a freebie off you and it's broke so can I have another one!" Lol don't want to sound cheap

Nothing to do with being cheap, something has to be fit for purpose whether you bought it or got it as a freebie :)

Dont be silly! They want to know if the products are faulty.... They resent me a vibrator which broke like 10months after I bought it... no qibbles!!

I have that riding crop hun, and it's it's broken that I'm going to assume that it was faulty. Unless ofc you was bending the 'stem' forceably back, then it really does sound faulty, My OH has used it on me several times, and that hasn't happened.

I'm sure LH will be just as gutted for you!!!

Not sure how it happened. It's second time we have used it. He was just giving me a few smacks on the arse and then when he hit me again it just didn't feel the same. When he pulled back it just kinda went limb. There must have been a weakness in the stem somewhere and whatever way it hit my big fat ass it caused it to break!
Jesus my bum must really be fat of its breaking reinforced riding crops lol

Hi Naughty nurse - may I firstly say that you most definitely DO NOT have a big fat ass! I have seen your pictures you uploaded and I loved them and your underwear - you look really Hot!

Secondly, we have a crop which has been put through its paces - lol - and it is still in one piece. This one does sounds faulty - LH would want you to enjoy your gift for a nice long time. I am sure they will replace this for you with no problems. :)

Naughty nurse - you have mail :)

The lovely Jess sorted this out for me. Thank you x x

Happy it's all sorted out for you hun!

Happy it's all sorted out for you hun!

That's wonderful! LH are amazing!!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

No problemo! Always happy to help!

Cazz has sent it off this afternoon for you.

Happy spanking! ;)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

No problemo! Always happy to help!

Cazz has sent it off this afternoon for you.

Happy spanking! ;)

See yet again LH customer service is amazing

I know. I really never will shop anywhere else again for toys. I don't know any other company that gives back so much to its customers x