Find the Perfect Sex Toy for Her with Our Gift Finder Quiz

Find the perfect gift in just 7 simple questions....

![](upload://9sRHgIQAOU53tFXcnXg76TK8NZJ.jpeg)

Lovehoney happy rabbit 2, have it but haven't used it yet 😮

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

![surprise|20x20](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif "surprise") You'd better HOP to it then! ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

Happy Rabbit 2 and it is her favourite toy that she owns

surprise You'd better HOP to it then! cheeky

Lol Jess i best hadn't lol when I saw you had commented I was hoping for one of your signature pictures! Have you lost your touch 🙊

I got red blindfold got that one to test.

I got Happy Rabbit 2 also, which I have but haven't got round to trying yet. I keep getting distracted with the Tango 😇🙈

What we like Nat, think Lovehoney got the better of us. I don't know about the zip storage boxes, I've now filled a set of draws with LH purchases 🙈

Haha I know. Right pair we are 🙈 I got mine as a freebie like nearly a month ago but I've been buying since so it's been sitting under the piles of other things I have to review 🙊 Haha oh god! I have a lingerie trunk now thanks to Lovehoney... Can never have too much!

I know, I have some much Lovehoney lingerie, I can't help it, think I'm addicted 🙀

I got the Desire Clitoral Vibrator which was interesting since it's the newest product to join my bedside table!

I got the Happy Rabbit Natural!

"Happy Rabbit Ears 12 Function USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator" apparently!

surprise You'd better HOP to it then! cheeky

Lol Jess i best hadn't lol when I saw you had commented I was hoping for one of your signature pictures! Have you lost your touch 🙊

External Media

How very dare you! ;) 

Marvellous! I see you most defiently haven't lost your touch 😂😂😂 made my day.

Thought I'd do the quiz to see what I should buy myself hehe! Got the happy rabbit 2. I have the original and love it, perhaps it is time for an upgrade ;)

![](upload://3Oke5iWqlnV6eB14kksWxJoECvN.jpeg)

^_^