Finishing up? (so to speak)

Celery?! X

1 Like

Celery?! X

AdnaW wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

I agree with pretty much every word KP! Not fond of post sex leakage, but it does make me feel super kinky when I'm wandering around feeling come leaking out of me! and I too adore being "filled"! And love the feeling of him without a condom, whoever says it doesn't make a difference with or without for women are wrong, in my experience anyway! Although just as a disclaimer, it's not worth the STI risk, I'm also lucky in a long term, monogomous relationship!

Ax

for me in all honesty its not much of a difference, i like knowing my partner is inside me, for like emotional reasons, its nice yanno, but sex wise i can't really say i notice that much as i said in my previous post contraception is an issue for me, in that none of them really stand out to me as one i would like to use

It makes a difference for me, he feels warmer without a condom and his skin is so soft and smooth, my skin is pretty sensitive though! And I can feel his ridges and veins better External Media mmmm I love it!

How come contraception is an issue?

Ax

sorry i just realised i sounded like i was sayin it wouldnt make a difference for you, i know it would make a difference for most women, and it does it just really doesn't for me,

i just really don't like the look of any of the contraceptions available, i dont like needles, ones like diaphrams (sp?) seem too invasive and i have major issues with taking pills i even have my paracetamol in liquid form lol so using a condom is the safest idea for me as i dont want kids ever, and if it makes no difference to me or the OH then we might as well carry on using what makes us happy :]

i think that because we've been together for two years and he was my first, and i was his 2nd ( but the other girl didnt have sex with him very often) then maybe thats why we're okay with it more? we've always used them and we've always had explosive sex, =/ i dont really know if thats getting across what i'm trying to say lol =/

1 Like

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH loves me to cum deeply inside her whilst I kiss her, in the missionary position.

I like to cum all over her especially if I've abstained from wanking for a week! And been on the celery. . . .It's shocking!

SG69 x

Awww I want missionary sex now! I haven't been able to have penetrative sex for two weeks!!!! Now I've started thinking about how intimate and sexy it is when my OH cums inside me, kissing me and holding me close....*sigh* I'm not gonna get this out of my head for a while!

xxKPxx

You learn something new everyday. I also like it if a guy comes on me that he rubs it in afterwards x

Wizzie86 wrote:

You learn something new everyday. I also like it if a guy comes on me that he rubs it in afterwards x

i like that too, my skin always feels so soft afterwards, cosmetic brands should bottle it and sell it as moisturiser i swear!

Vampyrewillow wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

It makes a difference for me, he feels warmer without a condom and his skin is so soft and smooth, my skin is pretty sensitive though! And I can feel his ridges and veins better External Media mmmm I love it!

Ax

sorry i just realised i sounded like i was sayin it wouldnt make a difference for you, i know it would make a difference for most women, and it does it just really doesn't for me,

i just really don't like the look of any of the contraceptions available, i dont like needles, ones like diaphrams (sp?) seem too invasive and i have major issues with taking pills i even have my paracetamol in liquid form lol so using a condom is the safest idea for me as i dont want kids ever, and if it makes no difference to me or the OH then we might as well carry on using what makes us happy :]

i think that because we've been together for two years and he was my first, and i was his 2nd ( but the other girl didnt have sex with him very often) then maybe thats why we're okay with it more? we've always used them and we've always had explosive sex, =/ i dont really know if thats getting across what i'm trying to say lol =/

No don't worry about it hun, I knew you wouldn't mean that External Media of course it's different for different people and you should do whatever you feel is best....just a quick thing about the pill though, the tablets are so tiny that you may be able to take them even if you struggle tablets normally, I know for a few of my friends the only tablets they can take without spitting them back up is the contraceptive pill....obviously not trying to sway you when you've already made your decision but just thought I'd mention it External Media

That makes sense, me and my OH were each others firsts and for a while we were happy with condoms, then we tried without and, well the intimacy and the feeling was amazing, we tried to continue with the "doubling up" method of pill AND condom but now we never do it with a condom as it's just so much better for us. But of course, if condoms work for you then they are a fab method of contraception....it's all about what suits the people involved really isn't it! And it certainly makes cleaning up easier! The only time we use condoms are either when I'm "sore" as they make him slimmer and smoother, or when neither of us can be bothered cleaning up hehe!!

Ax

Wizzie86 wrote:

Ahhh hell yeah! I LOVE masturbating with my OH cum too, it feels all warm and tingly....nature makes the best lubes!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My OH loves me to cum deeply inside her whilst I kiss her, in the missionary position.

I like to cum all over her especially if I've abstained from wanking for a week! And been on the celery. . . .It's shocking!

SG69 x

Awww I want missionary sex now! I haven't been able to have penetrative sex for two weeks!!!! Now I've started thinking about how intimate and sexy it is when my OH cums inside me, kissing me and holding me close....*sigh* I'm not gonna get this out of my head for a while!

xxKPxx

I love it myself too KP. There's nowt better than when your inside your OH to the hilt and cumming as you grind it in deeper as you both kiss hard.

Me horny boy nowExternal Media

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

xxKPxx

I love it myself too KP. There's nowt better than when your inside your OH to the hilt and cumming as you grind it in deeper as you both kiss hard.

SG69 x

Goddamnit at least you can do something about it! Go find Mrs SG at once!!! I'm on probabtion ... probably till friday External Media

xxKPxx

AdnaW wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

No don't worry about it hun, I knew you wouldn't mean that External Media of course it's different for different people and you should do whatever you feel is best....just a quick thing about the pill though, the tablets are so tiny that you may be able to take them even if you struggle tablets normally, I know for a few of my friends the only tablets they can take without spitting them back up is the contraceptive pill....obviously not trying to sway you when you've already made your decision but just thought I'd mention it External Media

That makes sense, me and my OH were each others firsts and for a while we were happy with condoms, then we tried without and, well the intimacy and the feeling was amazing, we tried to continue with the "doubling up" method of pill AND condom but now we never do it with a condom as it's just so much better for us. But of course, if condoms work for you then they are a fab method of contraception....it's all about what suits the people involved really isn't it! And it certainly makes cleaning up easier! The only time we use condoms are either when I'm "sore" as they make him slimmer and smoother, or when neither of us can be bothered cleaning up hehe!!

Ax

i imagine the pill to be about the same size as the noresthisterone (no idea how to spell that) pills, and when i went on holiday it was totally ruined by the oh having to force it down my throat 3 times a day while i sobbed :[ dont want to go into it but its some major baggage from my childhood,

different strokes for different folks though i suppose :] as long as it feels good then i say go for it :]

but back to the topic at hand, i think my OH is gonna be very pleased tonight when i say i'm in the mood for some boobie comeage :]

KittyPurry wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

xxKPxx

SG69 x

Goddamnit at least you can do something about it! Go find Mrs SG at once!!! I'm on probabtion ... probably till friday External Media

xxKPxx

Awww not long to go girl. I wish I could KP but me and the OH don't live together. . . .yet! I see her in the main once a week on wednesdaysExternal Media Just the way it is at the moment unfortunately.

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

xxKPxx

SG69 x

xxKPxx

Awww not long to go girl. I wish I could KP but me and the OH don't live together. . . .yet! I see her in the main once a week on wednesdaysExternal Media Just the way it is at the moment unfortunately.

SG69 x

If absence makes the heart grow fonder... abstinence definately makes the Kittty grow hornier!!!

I must say living together is the best....sex (and yummy cum!!) on tap!

xxKPxx

Not on the hair or in the eyes, anywhere else including the rest of the face (if you can aim) is fair game.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Wow, how much can people post in about an hour? Lol!

Been thinking about this and I have to say that seeing a man cum is really hot.

Yeah I love that and I have no idea why, just something about it is so hot.

When me and the wife first meet she loved me cumming on her back and rubbing it in.

Now, after years of using condoms, she wants to feel me cum inside her. I think it's a very intermate thing and shows that you trust your partner.

Now I think most men, including myself, love to cum in their OH's mouth. It an intense sensation and if she's happy to swallow and clean you up there is no better way to finish.

Even if swallowing is a no, no it's still good if a little messy

superwelsh1 wrote:

Never really tried coming over her pussy. I was intrigued as to why the face seems so unpopular because if she squirted I would like to have my face down there!

I guess there's a lot of stigma attached to it, and also you don't want that stuff going in your eyes. It does feel a little degrading as well, so if you're not into that kind of play then I understand why someone wouldn't want to do it. When a guy cums on your breasts or elsewhere at least you can see it and enjoy it too, but when it's on your face, that (to me) is 100% for him and for his pleasure... not everyone is into being (for lack of a better word) used like that.

Me, I love it :D If I had to choose, I'd prefer a guy to come inside me (my mouth or pussy), but it doesn't bother me... wherever he prefers!

firstly my OH loves me to come on her boobs or inside ... now i'm off to asda to buy some celery!

jav_ski wrote:

firstly my OH loves me to come on her boobs or inside ... now i'm off to asda to buy some celery!

........I dont get it, I know chewing peppermint chewing gum ect makes cum taste better but celery has nothing to do with sex as far as I know External Media

Schibi wrote:

........I dont get it, I know chewing peppermint chewing gum ect makes cum taste better but celery has nothing to do with sex as far as I know External Media

Nexas said this earlier in the thread... :)

Nexas wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

Celery?! X

Makes cum thicker and sometimes more in quantity too ^_^