Where when finishing / cumming?

Just out of interest. Ladies, where does your SO or casual partners usually finish / cum? Or where do you normally finish if you’re the guy?

Thanks xx

1 Like

He can cum wherever he likes. But pretty much most of the time it’s either PIV or anal. For me personally, I love it when he finishes PIV, I love to feel it coming out :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Usually cum inside her but if doggy love to cover her ass with it :joy:

2 Likes

I much prefer someone to finish in me than on me, although some role-plays require on me. I think he prefers finishing in people too.

4 Likes

Depends on the mood - I love him to cover me with cum, but I also love to feel him throb inside PIV.

6 Likes

90% of the time I finish my husband in my used knickers- I wrap the smooth material around the head and finish him off

I don’t take it in the mouth and not into vaginal but the other times it’s anal or over my boobs

My husband does the lingerie laundry once a month - we store up all my knickers bras and stockings as well as his knickers and he washes them all - some months that’s over 250 items - but I use a minimum of 2 pairs of knickers a day (general and then a pair for the gym)

My husband says the cum in the knickers sets like concrete- but he does a wonderful job as do I milking him :stockings:

6 Likes

@Samantha0
Mrs LC and I have various options. Sadly, she has lost her libido, so sex is not as often as before, which means I’ll get oral for a few minutes then she “needs” to do cowgirl so I end up cumming PIV.
She will however suck me till I cum and she enjoys swallowing. I love to masturbate over her boobs and suck it of until she cums…yes, she can cum having her nipples played with or sucked. :yum:

5 Likes

@HornyHousewife69

Can I ask if you have always been happy to take it in the mouth - I have tried it so many times but it makes me gag and almost throw up

It’s salty and lumpy … I have tried him on pineappple and no meat for a week but still nasty

I just take my hat off to woman who can - I feel it’s my only sexual failure and I know he would love it - I love to suck and get him hard but when he is close he has to withdraw and then I finish him - but would love him to just shoot his load and me swallow :lips:

7 Likes

Love the fact he taps you on the head - good girl !!!

I last tried on the weekend - we were away and he had given me 2 x orgasms and I was returning the favour and he withdraw but I said I want to drink your cum so in he went and 20 seconds later my head was over the sink spitting his cum out trying not to spew

I will try again as he is such a wonderful lover and just want to be perfect

7 Likes

I like to shoot it all over her boobs and face and then cum kiss.She likes it up inside so she can face sit me afterwards for a good clean up as she brings herself off over me.

6 Likes

I didn’t like swallowing for many years, and in fact, even now, if I’m not totally horny, I don’t like it. But, if I’m very horny or I’m doing something naughty, I’ve found I can happily swallow (and do the whole show mouthful/swallow/good girl thing as well). Happy to please :innocent:

6 Likes

As you know I will do anything - spanking pegging cross dressing anal and we play with each other most days and I love to suck … always have as he is very clean and I just have to pounce when hi is up - just wish his jiz was better tasting- also the few previous boyfriends I had we’re all nasty as well

I think I may be secretly lesbian as in the past when I was with a girl I found her juice nice - but I love cock

8 Likes

Oh, female juice is much much nicer (and believe me, I’ve done a decent amount of sampling in recent years).

8 Likes

Guy here. I prefer in my wife’s mouth. As for my wife she said as long as she gets it lol.

3 Likes

We use condoms, so inside me is really inside a condom inside me. Yesterday, he came on my stomach and then rubbed it on me like lotion. He has a thing about moisturising my belly :laughing:
I like him to cum in my mouth and then we share it but I don’t really have a preference.

6 Likes

It depends on the position…

For a Blowjob it is usually mouth or tits.

For sex its mostly inside but sometimes I pull out for a belly / boobs / bum shot.

4 Likes

My favourite always has been and always will be to do it on the face, with the mouth open so some goes in there too.

7 Likes

It’s also my favourite to watch.

1 Like

I would like to change my answer.
Once (a memorable one night stand) I finished down her throat.
I probably can’t be too graphic due to community guidelines, but let’s say that she didn’t t have a gag reflex.

4 Likes

It went in my eye one time, I could smell it for days and it was nasty. I can’t even remember who it was but it was a guy from Fab that I obviously removed from my brain for having skanky cum :rofl:

3 Likes