First BJ's

I gave my first BJ a couple of weeks ago after a party, I really enjoyed it and would love to do it again

What I was wondering is what everyone elses first BJ experience was like?

Anyone do it in any random/risky places?

1st time i had one was amazing, i think it was in a park.

1st time i gave one was round the back of a hotle in the bushes. Even more fun

My first one was at the same time I lost my virgingity ....

It was pretty good and the guy seemed to enjoy it .

Whatever else it was I don't know, but it got me hooked. There's no better feeling that a something substansial in your mouth to tease 'n' please

Virginity * oooopppss Lol

The first BJ I gave was was at the time of loosing my virginity (immediately before). It was fun, and I didn't get any complaints ;-)

Still love giving them now.

My first BJ must have been dreadul- I was getting over the seize of his penis! I guess practice makes perfect though! x

We were in the 69 position, and he was already doing oral on me. He always did oral on me in the 69 position, but I never did it back. We'd discussed it and said we'd do it when I felt ready. Well, this time I told myself I was just going to have a quick lick of the shaft just to get past that mental barrier, and there's no fluids or anything on the shaft anyway, just like licking the skin anywhere else on his body. I did that, then I quickly moved onto a quick lick of the head, then the next thing I know I've got his whole cock in my mouth! I hadn't expected it to happen so fast, but I loved it!

Wow was so long ago I struggle to remember must not have been that enjoyable for me!!! When P got his first one his face was a picture, and it still has the same effect to this day.

My first was in a cinema "watching" a film called waiting....it was a great start as I've been an addict ever since :P

Ax

mines not sweet, romantic or even that sexy lol i wasn't in the mood for sex, so i gave him head to shut him up hahahahaha it worked ;)

I think my first thought was "Well fuck me, this IS the business!".

First time she swallowed was just as good!

my 1st was while camping ...and well still love giving them!!

suze9 wrote:

Wow was so long ago I struggle to remember must not have been that enjoyable for me!!!

Don't worry, it's not just you, I can't remember the first time I gave one either! I'm not sure if it's my terrible memory or it was terrible head!

My first one was good but at the same time utter crap! As I'd had a few drinks I took about an hour until I came from rigorous hand and mouth action. The thing was I didn't realise until the next day that she had gotten bored and left a love bite on my little friend! No wonder I had a bit of a limp!

The first blow job i gave was to my first love, i was young and he taught me well he love having sex outside and getting blow jobs in random places so yes lots of random and risky places. I'm so glad that i had him to teach me, i guess everything happens for a reason because i'm now madly in love and happily married and fantastic at blow jobs!

I can't remember the first BJ I received, seems like a lifetime ago now.

It would most likely have been in her bedroom at her parents house. TBH I don't remember her as being very talented in that area but that was more down to youthful inexperience than a lack of effort.

It was years later that I finally twigged that the secret to a good BJ for me was eye contact and enthusiasm/desire.

Nowadays my OH can float my boat, rock my world and buckle my knees when the mood takes her. *says silent prayer of thanks*