curious

hey, so im curious, and even though ive only been on here a few days i can see that this community is amazing, and where better to ask this than on a sex toy site!

ive already mentioned im a virgin, and i dont see myself losing it anytime soon and im fine with that, however like most virgins im curious about what it will be like, so whats your first time story? (men too!)

x

Hi I am also new to love honey my first time wasn't romantic at all a week previous I had got drunk with him and asked him to be my first him being nice said no he didn't want to take advantage he had just got out of a relationship with my cousin and is 16 years older than me so I asked him again when I was sober to which he agreed it hurt like hell I bled quite a bit but I hadn't experimented with toys before this so maybe that's why, this started my 6 month fuck buddy relationship with him until he fell for me.

Im only young myself, but i lost mine to a person i met at a gig i was playing at. Wasn't romantic in the slightest, and i was abit put off by the way she handled me as she'd obviously done it often before. However it was a great experience and i'd not change it now, unless i swapped that girl out for my other half (just in case she reads this too ;D)

I lost mine to my first proper boyfriend. A real lovely moment.

My first time was with my husband when we were engaged, it wasn't as romantic or as good as movies would have you believe, it hurt but not as bad as I was expecting. Practice makes perfect though ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Just before it happens - just remember at Lovehoney, life begins at 18 - so be careful, and don't discuss anything sex related that occured before then!

Wasn't flashing light like the movies made out... started with a friend who was kinda seeing but yeah we was have a party plenty to drink n then yeah judt happened in early hours not in a romantic place but it didn't hurt maybe coz I wss intoxicated but it did bleed x

DavidB1986 wrote:

Just before it happens - just remember at Lovehoney, life begins at 18 - so be careful, and don't discuss anything sex related that occured before then!

+1

"You took the words right out of my mouth!"

But for real peeps, 'life starts at 18 at Lovehoney'. Check the Forum Rules if you haven't already :)

Thanks!

I lost mine to my first boyfriend... my parents were downstairs watching the xfactor... nothing more romantic than having sex to the xfactor theme tune haha.
It was a little painful, more uncomfortable and I bled a little. It wasn't that bad because I wanted to do it again!

Mine was to my first proper boyfriend (now my husband) and it didnt go well! I think we spent too long on foreplay so by the time we go to it it was late! I remember it hurting and being uncomfortable and didnt really work. I could only manage a few tiny movements before the pain was too much!

we tried it again the next day to much more success! Not as pleasurable as it is now but it was a relief to actually have sex without it hurting! Just to know we could do it was a huge relief.

Like others, It was with my first proper boyfriend. Unfortunatly it wasnt very memorable lol.. all I can remember though is that it hurt and was over within a few minutes. Although to give him credit he actually could get me to squirt later on but I never orgasmed with him.

That was until I met my husband 2/3 years later and we had the best sex I've ever had, and he gave me my first orgasm the second time we ever had sex. I only wish that I'd waited till id met him!

I lost mine at 18 to my first proper boyfriend, it didn't hurt, in fact it was really boring, everything with him was come to think of it! My OH is a star though, I'm glad I had my first otherwise I wouldn't appreciate how special it is that my OH knows what he's doing lol

Mine was with my first proper boyfriend (big surprise). I was definitely not really ready for it in terms of we hadn't done much other stuff beforehand and my first few times were pretty painful for this reason. We were both virgins too which didn't help since we didn't really know what we were doing :') I bled but I did start my period the next day so I'm not sure how much blood was from the actual sex part. In hindsight I would have waited longer but I'm still with him now and I don't regret it exactly, just the timing

Man here. Most people seem to have either unpleasant or 'meh' first times. A few have good experiences. One big issue is if the person you have sex with is understanding and knows how to approach the situation. Another is biologically it may be painful. And another is between nerves, not knowing what to expect, not knowing what to ask for or do to make it feel right for you, you've got the odds stacked against you.

Practice really does improve things so don't expect fireworks first time. However its likely to better if the other person cares about your experience (through lack of concern or lack of education this will vary!) Also remember you can still say stop/change slightly/whatever after agreeing to have sex with someone, if its hurting or going nothing for you you don't have to accept it. Ask them to slow down or change position or whatever you like, be confident that your decisions matter so don't shyly keep drum.

Another guy here. I know it's purely a semantic point, but I prefer to phrase it as 'giving my virginity away' rather than 'losing it'.

But anyway, I was 24 when I gave my virginity to my first proper girlfriend. It was Halloween and being so close to Guy Fawkes' Night, there were fireworks going off all around my flat, so it was quite special and romantic. I wasn't her first, but in a way, you wouldn't believe it, as she wasn't that actively involved. But I had fun learning my way around her as much as I could, before I wanted inside her. We tried a couple of positions and settled for taking her from behind, as in missionary, I was getting far too stimulated. It felt amazing, finally learning how it feels to be inside a woman, so intimately linked and at least, in spite of my inexperience and her almost dead silence, I think we both enjoyed it, as I inevitably came and she at least let out a happy sigh when I did and looked flushed, when we finished.

That, and we did it another three times that night, once while waiting for a pizza delivery!! ^/////^

It also might explain why I always feel horny around All Hallows Eve! 😉

Lost mine on the backseat of a car to my boyfriend ( now husband of over 30 years ) on our third date. It wasn't really painful and I just remember feeling so excited about the whole thing. Sometimes it still feels a bit strange to think that I've only ever had full sex with one man in my whole life although we have had some pretty fantastic sex over the years !

wildflower wrote:

Sometimes it still feels a bit strange to think that I've only ever had full sex with one man in my whole life although we have had some pretty fantastic sex over the years !

Perhaps it's strange by modern standards, but personally, I think it's lovely and so romantic that there's only ever been one for you and it's the man you're still with and obviously still adore.

I thought I'd be in a similar vein with the woman who's now my ex; she was the only woman I'd ever had, my only partner in my adult life and my only sexual partner. For much of our 13 year relationship, I thought she was my one and only, the only woman I wanted or would ever need. I guess I was mistaken.

I'm now in a new relationship with a new love, which atm is long-distance, but hoping to bridge that gap very soon and like myself back in the day, I'll be her first and hopefully only and I want her first experience to be wonderful and very, very special, as she already means the world to me.

I don't know what my point is, as such, other than to say that I think it's wonderful that there's only ever been one for you and he's a definite keeper! 😉

I hope, beyond all hope, that my new love will feel the same about me.

My own experience was pretty ghastly! We were both virgins. I really, definitely didn't want to do it with the girl in question, for various good reasons, but she wasn't taking no for an answer and more or less forced me into having sex. It was awkward beyond description, and not at all pleasurable, and when I pulled out we discovered that we were both bleeding, which shows you how rough the whole thing had been.

Still, I wasn't left scarred for life by the experience. A few weeks later I met the first true love of my life, and sex with her was easy and beautiful. I've always wished she could have been the one to take my virginity. But that's life.

My advice: try to make sure it happens with someone you like and care about, and who cares for you; try not to have any particular expectations, and just go with it; try not to rush things just to get the first time over and done with; above all, don't be embarrassed to say that it's your first time. If the person you're with is worth going to bed with in the first place they'll do all they can to make it a sweet and memorable experience for you. Good luck!

thankyou for all these stories! knowing all this (and because im nosey).

something i wanted to add, i saw you talking about only being with one person etc

my mum as only been with my dad, they have been together for 27 years, married for 26 years this year, i think its sweet to only be with one person :)

x

magicnumber69 wrote:

Another guy here. I know it's purely a semantic point, but I prefer to phrase it as 'giving my virginity away' rather than 'losing it'.

I've always been irritated by phrases that suggest you lose something, or give something away, the first time you have sex. So after seeing it online somewhere, I now (in a tongue in cheek manner) tend to say i "made my sexual debut". Heh.

Anyhoo! I made my debut ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) when I was 20. I had spent my teenage years in a pentecostal church which villified any kind of sexual behaviour outside marriage, so although I had felt ready earlier, I hadn't thought it was morally right to have sex. My friend's older brother had made it clear he was interested in me, and while I wasn't interested in dating him (and was honest about that) I was curious about sex.

It wasn't very good, and it wasn't terrible. It was what it was.

I'm still very good friends with his sister, and so I found out immediately when he died a few years ago. It was a very strange feeling, to know that someone I had shared something so intimate with isn't here anymore.