First butt plug

I'm getting my first butt plug in a few days and I'm actually surprised at how excited I am at the thought of it. Before I started using sex toys, the thought of anything going in my bum just scared me but now I'm just like yeah! I wanna plug my bum! I think I have the LH forum to blame for my excitement lol

Haha I am new here but I know what you mean about being excited x I was soooo excited about my first one too lol

Which one have you gone for? If you don't mind me asking?

This one :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

Oh wow that's so pretty! No wonder u r excited xx

I know! I know that glass isn't a wise first choice because there's no give but for a lot of people who wrote the reviews on it, it was their first plug too and they had no problems with it

It is so lovely to have a real treat to take home, carefully unwrap and then spend some special me time wth any new sex equipment.

I felt so special getting myself ready for my last new toy. I begin by placing it on its packaging on a stool in my bedroom. then spend special time preparing myself for as long as possible beore using it.

Most spectacular. X

YES!!!

That was my first one and I'm in love with it. I wear it every other day pretty much. You'll love it!x

That looks like a great choice! I ordered my first butt plug a few months ago and now have 3 in my collection. I'm always excited when waiting for a new toy. I hope you enjoy.

Chosen this one as well lol http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32147

Oooh, you bought the same one as I did! It's so beautiful, I love adding pieces to my glass toy collection :) High-five for the feeling of excitement, this will be my first butt plug too and I can barely wait to try it lol!

Hands All Over wrote:

Oooh, you bought the same one as I did! It's so beautiful, I love adding pieces to my glass toy collection :) High-five for the feeling of excitement, this will be my first butt plug too and I can barely wait to try it lol!

Yes :) When's yours arriving?

I knew it would be this plug before I even saw it! I think I know you too well....

Oh how's that lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

Yes :) When's yours arriving?

It's said to arrive next wednesday, I so should have bought it sooner though! Yours?

Well my boyfriend is ordering me it tomorrow along with some lube, douche and the other butt plug I put the link up of. So I guess it'll arrive on Monday? I'm not sure because of new years

Well hopefully it will arrive on Monday then :)!

My wife wants that glass butt plug. One we do need to buy next year. Hope you get on well with it.

Everything's all ordered now, so excited!

That plug is so pretty!

NatandTom wrote:

That plug is so pretty!

I know! It's pretty popular on LH lol