First Dates C4 and dating in general

This is probably one of my favourite current programmes .

Just wondering how many of you guys watch it ?

Sometmes though I don't think people give each other chance especially those that say we will just remain friends . I think it takes about 2 or 3 dates for some people to really open up especially the shy ones .

I am glad I am out of the dating game if being honest , it just seems too complicated these days with many obsticals such as longer working hours , fewer singles going out and the complication of On line dating . The latter always puzzeled me because I bet some of these arn't really single and perhaps looking for sometrhing on the side ?

Yep, its a good program and agree with you there.

Always makes me smile when they are so happy with each other at the end of the date and it says they stayed together. Sad i know but hey

Well the next one is special as there is a proposal . If it goes well which I suspect it does it will be great for the program in the very same way the old dating show Blind Date hosted by the now sadly missed Cilla Black got a wedding .

I am also curious to know how you get invited to take part as the backgounds appear to be researched as regards potential compatability .

https://www.firstdatescasting.co.uk/

Lovinthetoys wrote:

https://www.firstdatescasting.co.uk/

Thanks

That could be useful for some of the singles on here .

Hey .. I love this programme, and I agree with you, im single and its much more complicated now....

Like where to go... out, Internet. ?. If online what site as I dont want to attract the wrong person...

What is the right person for me ... what do u do for a first date. Omg im mind blown.

Maybe give the link a try and see what happens :), you never know

Tbh I dont think id like to go on the telle x

sassykitten;) wrote:

Tbh I dont think id like to go on the telle x

Why not give it a try ? If you hit off with somebody it will be an interesting story to tell in the future . If it doesn't quite work out a potential partner could be watching . I think its a win win for you if you get selected .

Just make sure he pays the bill though ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Im to much of a wimp lol...

sassykitten;) wrote:

Im to much of a wimp lol...

Just see if you get selected first. You could always not show up !

I feel sorry for that girl who was stould up who would have been vey much my type perhaps 20 years ago lol . At least it all worked out well for her with the waiter .