Naked attraction

Anyone watching it? Thoughts?

It's interesting. Not sure attraction is just something you can go on entirley though when it coes to dating!

hey sugarboobies2232, not sure what this is i asume a tv series?

Its a programme on channel 4 right now. Basically people have to pick someone to go on a date with just by looking at them naked. Interesting idea I suppose.

i think its a great idea, rather enjoying it.

I had started a thread on Sunday about dating programmes and the direction they are going in .I have already watched a couple of episodes of Undressed TLC where the couple's get down to their undies.This show takes it further were everything is on show. If being honest it made me a bit uneasy .

For me its just too tacky and the titilation element takes the focus away from the dating .Perhaps it's there to boost viewing figures.

If anything despite the protests from my Oh ,it has convinced me that I must remove some of my body hair .Comparing myself to the other guys ,I am in pretty good shape.

Another thing , just wondering how much ribbing these ups and gals are going to get from their work colleagues ,relatives etc.

oh yeah i heard about this i saw the trailer but thought it was basicly the next step up for take me out xD so whats it like?

Well the first one is now practically dating so it must work

emzy01 wrote:

Well the first one is now practically dating so it must work

I agree but that's down to the chemistry of them getting on together and not about getting everything off .But that's just my opinion.

For me First Dates which is also C4 is better in its format and you can see the chemistry working between 2 people or not as the case may be.

It's just making me feel a bit weird to be honest! But for me personality and character is much more important, so maybe that's why

I do agree doesn't matter how physically attractive someone is, if you don't like their personality or who they are inside your never gonna work long term (personal opinion)

emzy01 wrote:

I do agree doesn't matter how physically attractive someone is, if you don't like their personality or who they are inside your never gonna work long term (personal opinion)

Exactly. This is exactly what me and my OH said the other day while we were talking.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

It's just making me feel a bit weird to be honest! But for me personality and character is much more important, so maybe that's why

I agree.Physical attraction is important as it gets you in the door so to speak. Then to progress it further you need the character.

I have been out with a gorgeous looking girl in my past who was a professional model. Characterwise she was an absolute pig and needless to say it didn,t last long. Since then I went for the girl next door type and married one !

mysteron wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I agree.Physical attraction is important as it gets you in the door so to speak. Then to progress it further you need the character.

I have been out with a gorgeous looking girl in my past who was a professional model. Characterwise she was an absolute pig and needless to say it didn,t last long. Since then I went for the girl next door type and married one !

My OH doesn't admit it, and wouldn't ever admit it, but he's seen a couple of my ex boyfriends (a fair few black) and I think sometimes he felt a bit intimidated by that. They were all total arseholes. Whereas now, I feel like I've got my best friend and bf rolled into one, and can truly be myself with.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

My OH doesn't admit it, and wouldn't ever admit it, but he's seen a couple of my ex boyfriends (a fair few black) and I think sometimes he felt a bit intimidated by that. They were all total arseholes. Whereas now, I feel like I've got my best friend and bf rolled into one, and can truly be myself with.

I agree that is what its all about finding someone you feel comfortable with ,can trust and want to spend the rest of your days with .Looks are just a small smidgen of importance .

Personally think it's all abit shallow and the two women on it tonight where a bit cocky and ruthless, I said to my fiancé I think it's sad that we call this entertainment.

Saying that I was glued so maybe they have a point 😂😂

I think the only good thing that has come out of watching this programme is that its convinced my Mrs to lose weight !

I love crappy tv, I'm definitely watching this :) needed something to replace love island haha thanks sugarboobies x

I watched a bit and then turned it over. Not for me. To choose someone over looks alone. No

Although its sounds a bit hypercritical after my post saying my husbands weight gain was putting me off a bit ( but theres a few issues at play there)

Dont think i will bother watching again

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I love crappy tv, I'm definitely watching this :) needed something to replace love island haha thanks sugarboobies x

Well its a lot more revealing than Love Island. Everything is on display.

As a dating programme I don't think the format works. Too many distractions IMO. At the moment only 4 episodes are scheduled. I think they are guaging reaction .

It could possibley repeated on More 4 or 4Seven

It was every bit as tacky as I thought it would be . I mean ,how much further are channel 4 going to go with this backwards dating theme? The only other step left is to blindfold everyone and put them in a room to have sex, then rate them on sexual performance before deciding which to date to choose before the blindfolds come off !
The nakedness is just to try to lure in viewers but I don't think it helps the programme at all and call me old fashioned but I think getting to know someone for a bit before the clothes come off is still the best way .
I doubt I'd watch again.