First foray for petite person who is quite sensitive to touch.

Hi guys,

Wondering if you might help me. I'm just starting to explore toys etc. I recently bought an RO-80mm bullet but even with lube it's a little strong a leaves me a bit sore. I've not had a full-on vibe before, but being a little timid about self-insertion and very small down there, I have no idea what to get. Ideally it would be quite thin and soft and be quite discrete as I have carers with me most of the day. Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Immy

Hello Immy and welcome!

I'm sorry you've found the RO bullet too powerful, you can always return it if you bought it from Lh, they have a fab returns policy. But you could also keep a hold of it, I find when I'm particularly turned on I enjoy a more powerful toy. And the more you use a toy, the more handy it is to have a few powerful ones (great for a very quick orgasm).

As for suggestions. It depends on your budget but from what you've said I reckon the Lelo Mia would be a good bet. It's quiet, very inconspicuous and rechargeable (and even better, it charges from a USP port!) and it has a range of settings for power. Although I've heard the newer version is more powerful than the one I have.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Adxx

Another vote for the Lelo Mia. It is most definitely one of the more discreet vibes in presentation and sound. It looks like a USB stick and charges this way too.

As AD has mentioned it does have variable speeds. It's a luxury toy so a tad pricey but very much worth the price.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703

Hope that helps and good luck.

Hey, sorry to hijack your thread a little, but that bullet looks like something we're after. Thankyou!

try something that has a softer and less powerful vibration at first, and the begginners range is always good :D