First order!!

Hey everyone!! I joined about a year ago but have not plucked the courage to order until now!! 😐 I have ordered the slim g-spot stimulator and the clit vibrator with the steel balls on. (Sorry can't remember the name of it!) I am really looking forward to receiving them and trying them out! I will let you all know what I think!! X

Hello and welcome :)

I remember when I placed my first order, almost 4 years ago now. I was so worried the postman would know what was in the parcel!

Hope you enjoy your order!!

We do have a thread where people talk about what they've ordered...you might want to head over there if you make more orders :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1420690-your-latest-purchases/

Thank you for your kind reply. I think that's been my issue to be honest! 😂 We shall see! Lol!! And thank you for pointing me in the right direction!! X

Hello and welcome to the forum 😄

Ooh hope you enjoy your first purchase. I will close this thread so that you can continue your chat on the dedicated thread above ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")