First time order

Hi

New here and new to toys. Never orded from here before. Added item to basket and payment details but too nervous click checkout >.<

1. I know website says packing is descrete, yet I'm still terrified.

2. Feel embarassed buying something (silly I know)

Please don't worry the box is a plain brown cardbox box. The words lovehoney or anything what's inside the package does not appear anywhere on the box. Just brown tape and your address label.

Hi Emma and welcome.

Trust me when I say the brown box is discreet, had a few deliveries myself :P and been here a while, not once have I seen an embarrassing story regarding packing mishap. Click buy and enjoy yourself :)

Hello and welcome 🙂

There's a help page with some pictures of what your parcel will likely look like if that will help ease your mind?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

And before you do go through to the checkout have a quick google of a well-known high street competitor and an ad for Lovehoney should pop up offering you 25% off your first order. Click on that and it'll add it to your basket. 👍🤫

Hi Emma

Like everybody else ha ssaid do not fret over the packaging it is a plain brown box and has no identifying marks of sender at all.A word of warning though Lovehoney is very addictive so once you complete checkout be prepared for the addiction to take hold and change your sex life for ever.

Hi Emma, You should never feel embarrassed buying something that you want - Life is far too short for that. Dive on it 👍

Thanks for the reassurance. Finally placed order, wait patiently until tomorrow for delivery LOL

Hello & welcome. Enjoy your order.

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Thanks for the reassurance. Finally placed order, wait patiently until tomorrow for delivery LOL

Well done, trust me it will the first of many. Enjoy. X

EmmaC1989 wrote:

I am pretty sure it will not be your last order,as i said before Lovehoney is quite addictive and your

toy collection is bound to grow quite quickly,as others will verify.

Hope you enjoy your purchase.