Feeling so grateful for Lovehoney's discreet packaging right now...

Sooooo it finally happened.

I'm a sex blogger and I review a lot of products for various companies. A well known toy manufacturer got in touch with me after I published some negative reviews of their products asking if I'd like to sample some of their more recent stuff.

I said yeah, unfortunately forgetting that when things come direct from the manufacturer, usually these packages are going to adult retailers and so are quite heavily branded...

Flash forward to just now, the FedEx van pulls up and my mum's boyfriend beats me to the door and has to sign for this package covered and I mean COVERED in the well known manufacturer's brand name. And it's not even a subtle name, it's a blantant slang term for orgasm!

Following the spectacularly awkward exchange, I am now gonna be holed up in my room wanting to burn this bloody box, haha! Never in my life have I been so grateful for Lovehoney's plain packaging!!

Anyway, I needed to share this somewhere while I sit here waiting for the ground to swallow me up, ha!

Oh my.... run, run far away xD

Oh dear! I feel your embarrassment! I can only imagine. My mum opened one of my Lovehoney parcels once and oh my gosh I wanted to dissapear from where I stood when she said she opened it by accident and left it in my room. :-&

Oh My god! Something i wouldnt need happening!!!! I feel for you hun

Well it is and it isn't. I still has *secret phrase* on the box. I have said this before when my parcel was delivered to the lass living next door , she gave me a wink when I collected it from her. So I thnk she had an idea that it wasn't cooking utensils that were in the box lol.

Spoonerism wrote:

Sooooo it finally happened.

I'm a sex blogger and I review a lot of products for various companies. A well known toy manufacturer got in touch with me after I published some negative reviews of their products asking if I'd like to sample some of their more recent stuff.

I said yeah, unfortunately forgetting that when things come direct from the manufacturer, usually these packages are going to adult retailers and so are quite heavily branded...

Flash forward to just now, the FedEx van pulls up and my mum's boyfriend beats me to the door and has to sign for this package covered and I mean COVERED in the well known manufacturer's brand name. And it's not even a subtle name, it's a blantant slang term for orgasm!

Following the spectacularly awkward exchange, I am now gonna be holed up in my room wanting to burn this bloody box, haha! Never in my life have I been so grateful for LH's plain packaging!!

Anyway, I needed to share this somewhere while I sit here waiting for the ground to swallow me up, ha!

Feeling for you ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

My mum went to answer my mobile and somehow managed to get a pic of me holding a large pink dildo!

Oh no!! at least you have a new toy to play with while you hide in your room!

My Sister in Law was staying over recently, I cringed when she signed for a delivery from Lovehoney. There's me glad of the plain packaging, but of course she clocks *secret phrase* straight away. Fortunately turns out her and her OH are long-term customers, so no embarrassing questions phew.

2 people have used the secret phrase in this thread - makes more work for the mods since they ask us not to use it ...

I've had parcels come from companies directly, and they don't care what's written all over it! Lol. Lovehoneys packaging is great :-)

The plain box with the secret phrase is only obvious to people who are in the know, so I think it's absolutely fine.

The box I received from this particular company was plastered in large, bright purple logos!

Anyway, I'm over the initial trauma but I imagine there's a hilariously awkward conversation coming my way in the near future now though!

We had a parcel delivered from another large online retailer. The box was plain but it was sent in a far to big box for what was in side and there was no packaging around the items.

The box had the perforations around the edge and must have had a heavy item placed on it as it had spilt down two sides.

The postie had a cheeky grin on his face when he delivered it. I was slightly embarrassed and pee'd off with the company who sent it out. I did contact them to complain but they was about as useful as a chocolate teapot!

Offered me £5 of my next order which took the pee. Told them that I was never going to order from them again.

Cringe !!! You poor thing - nowhere to,hide really when something like that happens and it's amazing how long it takes people to forget xx

Doesn't sound good, can totally understand the awkward conversation, they are not great.

I don't think my toy buying is secret anymore or at least with my mum who I live with. If she has seen me take in a a brown LH box or taken it in for me then I'm like "I'll open that later on" which I'm sure she now realises means a sex toy parcel because I'm never normally like that with other stuff.

She has seen my toys a few times anyway but the less said between us the better. It's more awkward than bad to be honest so I always skip over the topic the rare times It comes up.

Awkward.

I so don't envy you there but I hope you enjoy what's in the box!

P.s I'm off to go find your blog :)

If the toy sites i've used didn't have the discreet packaging with the secret phrases that only those in the know, know where they'd come from after my first toy i'd never have bought another