First order

Just placed my first lovehoney order Eeek!!, been putting it off for ages as nervous about the packaging got a little surprise for my man. Hopefully he will like it.

Exciting! Hope you both enjoy :)

Well done, hope he likes it.

Packaging never been an issue for me up to now, so try not to worry xx

Solo exciting I remember my first order and the excitment 😄😄😄 by the way the excitment doesn't fade, and there's a very good chance you'll become addicted.
The packaging is really descrite, just a simple well sealed Brown box. Nobody will be none the wiser where it came from 😃
What did you order? If you don't mind me asking? 💟xx

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Don't worry.......the packaging is extremely discreet, no one will have a clue as to what's inside x

Unless they just wrap the dildo in paper lol :)

I recently placed my first order as a member and it came wrapped good though :)

No one will ever know what's inside. Unless you end up chasing an anal sex toy's packaging down the street and the neighbours see it.. yep. It happened to me!

Let us know what OH thinks! Shopping on here becomes addictive..!

Floral butterfly 16. I have only ever placed one order, just placed my second. Packing not an issue. Brown parcel and no one any the wiser of the treats inside. My order went to a neighbour, was worried that they would twig what I had ordered but not possible. Enjoy your order, it will be the first of many. Any advice, you have come to the right place. A great community here. Boosted my confidence no end!

As everyone else has said, packaging not a problem, really sturdy boxes and well sealed ☺

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

No one will ever know what's inside. Unless you end up chasing an anal sex toy's packaging down the street and the neighbours see it.. yep. It happened to me!

Let us know what OH thinks! Shopping on here becomes addictive..!

Pahahaha!

I got a blind fold, tickler and wrist restraints on the 3 for £20 offer, plus some lubes for us to try. He likes surprises so hopefully this one will be a hit :)

Sounds titillating! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Hope you enjoy your first order and you don't need to worry about the packaging as it is very discreet from lovehoney.