First time Swingers Club Journey

How did the club go… We want a full report… Or is it tonight :joy: either way, full report please!!

2 Likes

This is something we hope to look into in the future also. I look forward to reading how it all goes.

2 Likes

My goodness me! That’s not good. Could I ask the area? Midlands, South, North?

Could we get a little more detail when you are ready.

So sorry and hope you guys are ok.

1 Like

That is bloody disgusting. I wander if that over stepped the mark in relation to any code of behaviour at the venue?
It ruins the experience of all involved and doesnt give a good image at all of the venue.
We really hope your next move is a positive one. :pray:

1 Like

That’s horrendous and has put me right off ever attending anything like it

1 Like

What did i miss? I don’t see the comment that everyone is replying to. I am nervous now because this is something that we have talked about doing. What happened?

2 Likes

One of the other members had a bad first experience where the atmosphere was more predatory and lacked respect, which understandably totally put them off

Yeah I hope everyone is ok.

Further update on us, we’ve got issues, shark week hasn’t appeared… It’s cutting it very very fine…I think of its not here by Friday then we will push it back a weekend.

I’ve got childcare and everything in place for the 4th but looks like no big event on that Saturday at the club. Not a major issue though just disappointing if it slips back.

The thrush is clearing up as well for us both…tmi I know… But maybe it might be best to push back a week anyway to get everyone in top top condition.

Will update once we know what is happening!

3 Likes

Pushing it back seems like the smart thing to do. Shark week aside, if you’ve both got thrush then adding an extra person or people is irresponsible and I know that you’re both hopeful that you will be nymphs :wink: Keep everyone safe and clean.

It might not be a popular idea but possibly refrain from sex until it’s fully gone so you’re not keeping it around as an unwelcome guest.

6 Likes

Agreed with @JoCat

4 Likes

That’s exactly where we are at so don’t worry. No sex since last Thursday which is killing us but for the best. Just typical shark week is so late. I agree that pushing back is probably going to be best for all.

We will make the final decision on Friday though to be honest.

4 Likes

So we are on! Shark week arrived yesterday and things are all improving so decision made everything should be all good for a week Saturday! So nervous and excited!!

4 Likes

Lots of talk about what we want again and what we are comfortable with. It appears the club could be very very busy so hope if things do progress we can find space! We’ve talked to a few couples going on the other website and also joined the Kik group for it (which is very clicky) but get that people will know eachother as regulars etc so hope we can fit in so to speak.

7 Likes

Things are getting closer…4 nights to go… Still no sex and I’ve said I might deny her until Saturday which is bloody tough as she will be like a coiled spring by Saturday :joy::joy: it’s also tough for me although we’ve agreed I’ll need some pleasure Friday night as otherwise I’ll pop in seconds on Saturday :joy::joy:

We’ve got our grooming plan sorted, I’ve shaved my balls for the last few weeks and trimmed. I’ll shave her Saturday morning and maybe quick top up on Saturday night before we go. She’s tanning on Thursday as well which I love as I get to help… She’s out Thursday and will by Friday have her out fit sorted. Toys will get decided Friday night and we are finalising rules and boundaries again.

So that’s where we are up to… I’ve got a slight drama over my beard…off or on?? It’s not out of control one, nice and short… But not sure!!

5 Likes

We broke the bloody rule. Sex in the kitchen talking about it again :joy::joy::joy: oh well …

3 Likes

Even if the weekend doesn’t live up to expectations the work up to it sure has kept you happy :clap::rofl:

3 Likes

Watching this thread with interest. Few years back we almost attended chams as it’s quite local to us. Baby sitter and everything arranged but I (Mr) chickened out last moment. Gutted as we never found the time to arrange another visit and I do worry this ship has sailed. Work, kids and life has just got in the way and I still wonder what fun we could of had.

3 Likes

Haha you aren’t wrong mate, that said the two week break on sex wasn’t particularly welcome I tell ya. Tonight is outfit check… We’ve also got talking to a couple going who seem up for fun if it works out.

I think the OH has also now got in to the idea that it’s happening and she is warmed up to it.

We shall see!

5 Likes

You really should try again. Maybe try Xstatia, which is where we are off to as a bit more club vibe.

That said if it all goes Pete tong maybe not! Update Sunday :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

what are you both going to wear?

2 Likes