First time Swingers Club Journey

So does that mean you’ll just continue to meet this couple only ? I assumed a club would allow you to meet more people and vary things but fair enough to you

2 Likes

No we will keep on going… For now we will meet this couple in the next few weeks when diaries match up and period isn’t in the way. Hopefully next Friday or Friday after. We already know that’s going to be hot as the chat is very very flirty and naughty.

We will keep going to clubs as well but again very difficult with childcare etc so has to be planned. Saturday was literally a lucky one off we could go lol.

We will continue to look for couples we can meet as well but concentrate on this one for now.

1 Like

Glad that the evening went well and maybe next time enjoy another couple again until you feel ready to have a MMF or maybe consider you just watching you wife with a single guy which is a whole other experience.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying reading these posts. I find it interesting how as a couple you are exploring together and having fun.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, it’s been one hell of a ride in 2023… From 0-100… We have another social on Monday with the new couple and are really enjoying our chats with them. Hoping if all goes to plan we get to have fun a week tomorrow… Just that a period might get in the way that’s all. If not we’ve got the Friday after planned with them for a club!

4 Likes

You are definitely keeping a full schedule. :grinning:

Yes, humping right into the deep end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Quick update, met our couple last night where they hosted us. Was a very very naughty night. Both of us had amazing fun with swapped couples, then had our own and then played again and again.

OH enjoyed getting taken every way that she could be and I enjoyed all the fun of the female half. It was a very sweaty night.

We talked alot about the experience coming home and there’s some interesting things coming out for me that need some discussion. Nothing major just interesting how the dynamics are but it’s still bringing us stronger and more together and the reclaim sex once home was again mind blowing.

Lots to think through before we venture to a club next week again xx

6 Likes

What’s wrong with the dynamic? People here may be able to help. But if you don’t want to share then please don’t feel you have to.

Oh no nothing major. Just a few things…

I was done at the end and she wanted to keep going, she didn’t get my signal that I was done but it was fine. She had fun and I watched. She wanted to keep going to show me as well after discussing.

We also missed the closeness in this meet, the room and layout meant we were apart a lot and we preferred the closeness that happened towards the end. I ended up cumming in her whilst the other female was done by her hubby and the females kissed. That was really hot.

We are working out what we both like. It’s period again now but we have a club meet with this couple on Friday and I think we might be ticking off a few things…

I also felt the guy was very in to my wife here… Which is not an issue at all, I again enjoyed that but you have to talk it all through afterwards. He certainly couldn’t wait to get his hands on her in our sexy games :smiley::smiley::rofl::rofl:

I think we also need to think about quality. I enjoyed myself but I think you’ve got to have that physical attraction a bit. That said when we go to the club next week I’d really like to see her with more blokes. We shall what happens next week!

4 Likes

Talking things through seems the way to go, but based on what you just said I think you need to focus especially on:

What are you trying to get out of this? Just fun? Or something more? The fact that you mentioned that he is very into (no pun intended) your wife without saying how you feel about his wife could suggest jealousy or dissatisfaction of what (who) you have gained out of the relationship.

The fact that you have mentioned the other guy being really into (ok this one was intended) your wife and that your wife carried on (presumably with him) after you were finished could again have made you jealous and feel insecure. Equally you could have just really enjoyed watching your wife have fun.

I’ll be honest, I’m not a part of this lifestyle and I’m probably misunderstanding some of it but to me I think that you need to keep your focus on:

Your Relationship, you are doing this to build and strengthen your existing relationship. If what either of you are doing puts this relationship at risk you must both stop and repair your relationship before deciding the next steps.

Your Relationship 2, everything you (or your wife does) has to be at least as much for your wife than yourself. If you think of something that you might do with other partner and can see how great it is for you take a look from your wife’s point of view and see how she would feel about it. eg Your wife will not have cum in her mouth, but your other partner loves it, will blow bubbles with it, swallow, lick it off and clean up. You will be loving this but your wife might not be enjoying so much.

Your Other Relationship, the relationship with your swinging couple might seem amazing and right for what you want right now but that does not mean they are right for you. Let’s be honest, a month ago you didn’t even know them but now I get the impression that you want them to become very close friends (which is good) whilst he might only be in this so he can play with you attractive wife. I can’t say what the women of this event want as you haven’t said. Be careful that you do all want the same thing and nobody is taking advantage of anyone else.

You said about sharing your wife with more men next time you are at the club. Make sure that is what both of you really want. This will only be your third swing.

Remember that great reclaim sex can just be great sex or can be great because you know she still loves you. That should never be in question and if it is sex isn’t the answer.

Like I said I am not in this community so please feel free to ignore, correct or question my advice. I’ll not take any offence but I would feel terrible if I didn’t say this and you got hurt.

3 Likes

In regards to what you said about the other guy really being into your wife, it does sound like you there was something enjoyable about that for you.

The fact you have said that you have said you like to see you wife with more men, sounds like it could be something new and exicting to try.

1 Like

Not much mention of your experiences with the other woman/women. Are you/ she having as much fun?

Also…you have gone from 0-100 with lots of intensity which has sounded like very much fun indeed, but have you thought of a month with no other participants? Build the anticipation and boundaries again???

2 Likes

You really are jumping right in, and its great that you’re having fun. I agree with @steviefun though that taking a month to review and really talk through what you both want out of it, might be beneficial.

The ‘quality’ comment makes it clear that you didn’t enjoy the wife of the couple as much as your wife enjoyed the husband. And you’re meeting them at the club on Friday, do you still want to?
You said you want to see her with more men, maybe meeting a specific couple isn’t what you want. Or maybe that couple just isn’t what you want. But what about your wife? Neither of you should take one for the team, but from the ellipsis, I don’t think you liked that the man was into your wife, possibly because you weren’t as into the wife.

You will need to review your signal to say that you were done but also review why you made the signal. I’m sure looking at your wife, you could tell she wasn’t done. Was it that you wanted to reclaim your wife at that moment? Was there jealousy? Did you feel hard done by?

All of this is a learning, and it’s great that you’re talking about it afterwards, being really open with communication and showing your vulnerability and saying if either of you were a bit jealous. That’s all what keeps you both strong.

7 Likes

Well said , great advice, ,

3 Likes

Hey all,

Probably need to add some bits to our posts to help. Also hoping that Mrs Richy is going to post too… but I’ll go first.

So…yes we need to get our signals better. I felt in my head I was done on the night but Mrs Richy thought she wanted to carry on to show me her getting it - we’ve talked a lot about me watching and we didn’t as mentioned get a lot of interaction during the night which we now agree is something we both need - that connection - near each other, squeeze of the hands, touching or kissing eachother whilst things go on. It was no ones fault just the layout of the room we were in we couldn’t be right next to each other etc and eye contact wasn’t as strong as prevoious encounter - which to be honest was on a bed next to eachother so really easy to have that connection.

I struggled a bit with going soft sometimes (other male wasnt always hard either) and in my head I’m wandering if I am finding the female attractive etc. Again we’ve concured it would be nice to get someone that fits my profile a bit in the future (not that we’ve focussed on Mrs Richys profile) but maybe just slimmer/smaller boobs etc for me which is what I like.

What got me really hard and made me cum was being in Mrs Richy whilst she got off with the female half whilst she got it from behind as well. Again one of the things that isnt helping with going soft and not getting the full sensation is the condoms. This isnt a negotiable so won’t change but nothing beats moving to Mrs R bareback after shes already been fucked.

The other bloke being into Mrs R was not an issue, in fact again it turns me on, Mrs R again is so clear with me afterwards that its only me who can do amazing things to her and turns her on and I’m the same. We both very much understand that and agree on both parts. We are the perfect fit and know eachother inside out and no one else can do that.

Both of us have agreed we are even stronger as a couple now than ever, the feelings of cuddling and owning each other (not sure how else to describe it) are fantastic afterwards, almost emotional. Yes for those of you who have done this there is a bit of jealousy, be normal to be I would think, but its not really awful jealousy, its a twingy feeling which is also pleasurable, its really really hard to describe but because we are so strong you know none of it means anything its just pure sex and enjoyment and that I’m and she’s the only one that really knows how we both tick etc.

I don’t think we need any time off, although I’ve needed a break from sex a little whilst she’s on her period and I think we should have a break before the club on Friday as not sure that’s helping with the softness issues.

I’ve really enjoyed, and so has she the women to women element, she doesnt want to give (licking pussy) at all but shes very very happy to receive and I’ve said that really turns me on (I’m sure it would any gent lol) so I think shes going to get that going a lot on Friday at the club with some sexy dancing and kissing for me to watch to again build the hornyness!

I also feel like I want to MMF it… she has really enjoyed me with another women though, she sat and watched me spitroast the other lady on Friday and really enjoyed it, same feeling though, slight jealousy but that turning to pleasure whilst watching. She masturbated whilst that happened and shes mentioned she’d love to see me with two females at once. She likes the fact that I can give other women pleasure.

All in all, there’s no negatives here at all - I’m trying not to overthink the softness thing and make it an issue as thats not helpful but want to ensure we get our communication right when doing things, ensure we build up properly and share the closeness properly in any event.

She’s given me the green light to allow other blokes with her if I’m comfortable and I decide and control it so thats also pretty hot!

Thanks everyone for the comments and I hope I’m helping others with our journey, certainly there’s no looking back for us and we’ve enjoyed it immensly so far. What’s clear though is communication is good and very important and we need to refine what we want (well we have already as you’ll see in this post) but refine and define exactly what we enjoy and what does it for both of us.

As we continue to agree, if one of us isn’t comfortable or wants out, we are BOTH out. But by gosh I don’t half fancy Mrs R so much and love her so much.

6 Likes

Glad that it’s all working out for you and sorry for my previous time of a comment. Like I said I’m not in the community so don’t know what I am talking about just don’t want to see anyone getting hurt.
If you need help with anything just ask and ssomeone will help.

An idea for your softness would be to completely avoid sex for a while. I don’t know if it’s your kink but perhaps Mrs R could lock you in a chastity cage nags keep you locked up until she gives the key to someone at the club who she would like to watch you enjoy.

1 Like

Mrs R here,
Pretty much what Mr R said really, its all been an amazing and eye opening experience. It has certainly added to our already great relationship. No one will ever be better than Mr R, we were made for each other!
I love seeing Mr R pleasuring others as I know how damn good he is at it, would be a shame not to share the joy!
I am looking forward to seeing where this journey continues to take us and meeting some great people along the way.
Mrs R xx

6 Likes

I’ve kept reading this post and I’m not knocking anyone that goes down this path. I just can’t imagine anyone being with my wife and me being happy with it and vise Versa. How do you get in that mind frame to be ok with it. I think it’s amazing what you’re doing and the thought of the oh playing with another woman would be amazing but not with a man. I know that double standards lol. I will kept following your journey cuz it’s exciting to see where you go and how it goes.

Refine and define :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Don’t worry about the softness, you can’t be hard 100% of the time, just switch up what you’re doing when that happens.

2 Likes