First time Swingers Club Journey

Well another club visit this weekend and it was amazing. Off the scale fun!!! I think we are classed as swingers now :smiling_face::rofl:

We stuck with our couple and had great fun in three times different rooms, it was so much better with all the space to play together, swap, see eachother, do every single position you could etc.

We also ticked off, Mr doing DVP on the girl, Mrs getting DVP which she wasn’t as keen on and Mrs getting DP for the finale of the night which went down very very very well. The best bit was me unloading in her butt whilst she was riding the gent. Very very very hot.

We were joined by a single girl in the couples room but she was a bit odd so after a bit of fun with her she left. Hey ho.

Still plenty more on the bucket list to go… Next up Friday with this couple again in a hotel!!! Mmmmmm

10 Likes

Really glad all went well for you all this time.

2 Likes

Glad that it all went well and a lot of new firsts for both of you.

1 Like

So this weekend has been fun … We were supposed to meet up with our other couple but it fell thru.

We then set about finding someone to have hotel fun with. We got messed about by a couple but we decided we wanted to try a MFM for the first time.

We got a spontaneous meet at 1am set up, it was pretty hot and nerve wracking but we had our first blindfold hotel meet.

I blindfolded Mrs E and went to collect the guy. He came up and just got straight in to her. Very very hot. I got involved to it was a good shortish session.

We both enjoyed it and talked after as always. Certainly another new experience!!

5 Likes

Hi @Richy

It’s been over a month since we have heard from you, how are things going?

LPX

1 Like

Yes of course - delighted to update this :slight_smile:

So I’ll start with, this experience continues to bring myself and my wife even closer together than we ever have been! It’s made us so together it’s unbelievable and confirmed how much we love each other.

So we’ve had a few more experiences this month as we’ve had childcare cover. We got talking to another couple on what’s app and met up with them in a club. It went brilliantly! We had a very very horny time - I won’t give all the details, but we just got on like a house on fire for the first 30mins and then the lady asked to kiss me and we just cracked on - as did the wife with the fella. Lots of steamy action then took place multiple times through the night!

We then met back up with them at a hotel a few days later - this was also incredibly hot - but I’ll be honest I had erection issues that proved very frustrating. I don’t know why, but these things do happen, we still had a lot of fun until 1am but you always worry you disappoint people! You also play round in your head why that happened - is it because i didn’t enjoy it? is it because i didn’t find them attractive etc etc.

The couple were hot to be honest - we were both really into them - but it’s also made us realise that we must choose wisely, we want people we are physically attracted too and also have a mental connection with. Quality over Quantity.

We have another club visit this Saturday and they will be there and hopefully good things will happen but we also now want to float a bit more and find some other couples as well maybe. Every time we’ve been to a club its been with a couple and then we’ve stuck with them…

We also have a MFM meet on Monday booked in with a fella locally, very excited about scratching this itch again - hoping it goes well - it failed last week as he was ill but hopefully he doesn’t bail next week!

Now then - how do we both feel - Mrs R is enjoying the whole experience, but only if I’m enjoying it as well - but she really has enjoyed different cock, erotic and sexual situations and really really really enjoys DP (like it’s her favorite thing) and spit roasting!!! She can’t get enough of it!

What about me - so I will admit I’ve struggled sometimes - I feel very conflicted sometimes, but as Mrs R says I probably just need to relax, sometimes I think, why am I doing this with a girl when I have a fit gorgeous wife who’s literally the best thing ever, body wise and mentally. This i think also doesn’t help with erection issues if I think like this. I need to relax more really and enjoy it and don’t get me wrong, I am enjoying the experience for sure - we both defo want more!!!

As ever we also say - if neither of us is enjoying it, then we stop - that’s not the case here - I am enjoying it, but I’m certainly more of a thinker than Mrs R!! haha :slight_smile:

We still have lots on our bucket list, I really want her involved in a GB and to service a number of guys - not sure it will ever happen but we shall see…lots of other things too…

Like I say away this Saturday at a club and Monday with this male - then we shall see what happens as our child care goes to nil - we have been invited to a party in May which would be on our list to try as well!

Any questions or thoughts anyone?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You definitely like keeping busy!

Is it worth considering meeting up with your couple on Saturday at the club and then inviting others to join you? Might help with mixing it up but still feel comfortable.

I’m sure Mrs R really appreciates that your feeling conflicted when you are meeting up with another hot woman. The fact you are still focussed on her shows just how much you love her. It also seems to me that Mrs R is focussing on you 100% as well. Se only enjoys it if you are enjoying it and her favourite things (DP and Spit roasting) also involve you.

I hope all goes well over the next few days, let us all know how you get on (or off :rofl:)

1 Like

100% she is all about our joint involvement and enjoyment - I just need to not be as highly strung I guess and relax and enjoy it - I’ve always got the best thing out the situation - my beautiful and sexy wife who has always clearly stated that my cock and body is the best she’s ever had and no one can or will replace that - hand on heart she’s not had anything better :slight_smile: That makes me smile :slight_smile:

She really gets off on me with another woman - she’s keen to get 2 women on me and she watch as well - but not sure that’s going to happen anytime soon! haha :slight_smile:

I really like her being a slut - she’s not a dom by her nature but Monday I’ve asked if she can take control and lead and get everything out of it she wants… so that should be interesting!!!

But yes - 0-1000miles an hour and don’t regret anything, I’d recommend it to strong couples who fantasize about this stuff and should take it to the next step.

We met a couple this week who are actually friends and didn’t know they were in the scene - she’s been with single guys at home, this is a HOT thought with Mrs Richy getting taken by a guy at our house but it’s likely a step to far at the mo!

1 Like

Hmm, if house is a step too far, maybe the garden?

1 Like

bwahaha! I think letting her arrange a guy to come and give her one without my involvement, or me sat downstairs working sounds really really hot - but in reality I’d probably absolutely go mental - or want to join in.

Experience of our friend was, all the males don’t want the OH there and specifically ask he isn’t. Also not sure I’d want to expose our house/address to people!!!

That said post April, its the only way we will get fun with no childcare - Mrs R wouldn’t do it whilst the kids are in the house, so would have to be day time fun!

Maybe time to invest in a webcam so you can watch from afar.
Or maybe get one of them to lock you into a chastity cage first, then gag you and handcuff you to a chair so you can’t get up, then ‘force’ you to watch! - Could be a new experience for you both.

2 Likes

Have to say guys you are living our fantasy. Not sure if we could handle seeing each other with someone else in reality. We have some fun times when talking about it though.

3 Likes

If you are stable and happy, go do it, it’s absolutely mind blowing and opens up things you’d never have done otherwise!

2 Likes

Haha might be a step to far but sounds kinda hot but also frustrating!

We have a lot of fantasy chat about this … wife has 100% vetoed anything more than fantasy … which is frustrating … because I think we’d both enjoy playing and opening up possibilities…

We have some really hot role play and chat and then I find myself suggesting … again… that maybe we could dip our toes in the scene … think I’m going to have to learn to put that to one side …

Interesting to read your experiences though and see that most of what gets you excited is seeing her experience and experiencing new things with her … rather than just the free rein to play with other women … the stuff that gets me hot is imagining her with other men …

4 Likes

You can’t have it all

1 Like

@Richy and Mrs Richy - have just read through this entire thread. A wonderful read to understand the approach you have taken and the experiences you have gained (oh - and it’s hot to read as well!).
You have such a strong relationship and are obviously looking after each other (in every way!)

1 Like

Ahhh thank you mate, pity you can’t get it over the line but you have to respect the good lady. Not sure what took Mrs Richy over the edge, we spoke about it last week and really just thought she wanted to give it a go after I suggested it.

Thank you, yes this was totally never about going and having lots of women for me, I’m not sure it still is, I do love seeing the wife pleasured but I do still need to be involved. That said we’ve talked about separate meets in a hotel maybe and gets us pretty hot but not sure we could go that far yet. Maybe in the future.

1 Like

Awww thanks mate. Yes we are, I thought it might be a hot read to, I should read back over it… hehe…

Hoping tomorrow at the club we have fun, being able to maybe mingle some more… Maybe venture in the hot tub lol although Mrs Richy is not keen on this for hygiene reasons lol.

Yeah it’s brought us closer together and given our sex life another boost,to be honest not sure it needed it but we literally do it nearly every day now.

Another spin off of this I forgot to mention is Mrs Richy is selling stuff lol… panties, pics, vids etc. It’s been very very lucrative and a lot of fun!!!

This year has been pretty intense!

1 Like

You’ve certainly been busy - you’re a very brave couple.

2 Likes