Fisting tips .

Hi first time writing anything on here as it’s been my other half doing it recently .just wanted any tips as we are considering trying dusting .just want to no is it pleasurable or mainly painful .if so why is it .we know lots of lube is the key we have only ever managed 4 fingers in the past so is it easy to get past the knuckles .an one more thing is anal fisting worth trying if she likes it vaginal .anyway hope to have so good responses .

hey Spike875

My video shouldHow to Fist help point you in the right direction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poHQ0lhT-Es

Hope it helps!

I'll be sure to take a look at this too Jess, I've been curious about my OH fisting me for a while now.

Thanks for the link on here, you're a star! 💫 🤛 😉

My husband has massive hands and I’m not sure I have the angle to find it easy to do it myself, but I very much like the look of those fisting dildos on sale, Belladonna’s hand, I believe it is.

Would be great to hear how you get on, and will be reading this thread with interest.

P.S. I have just done some dusting, and I can confirm it is more painful than pleasurable, I would also prefer to continue trying fisting instead!

Thanks Jess for posting only problem is the link you’ve put up won’t let me click on it .

Spike875 wrote:

Thanks Jess for posting only problem is the link you’ve put up won’t let me click on it .

It is because it is external. You should be able to copy and paste it into a browser to open it up though.

Ok thanks x

Having bought a book on fisting my wife now understands its for pleasure not pain, now she really likes me putting my whole hand inside when asked, nothing like me sitting between her legs with just my wrist visible. Yes she has had two children but the book makes it clear it just take time and understading to get there, trust me it will feel like nothing yuo've felt before. RELAX lube and go gently.

My wife also fists me its an intense feeling, but it takes far longer for anal fisting just the vagina is designed to expand "more easily" than ones bum hole?

When I started fisting my husband, I got up to 4 fingers quite easily, but the knuckles were a problem. Just like increasing the size of dildos, practice is what sorted it and eventually, they just popped in, and wow, was it worth it!

After we did that on him a few times, he started on me, and the feeling of being full is mind blowing. It is definitely worth keeping trying.

A bit of a mad question, but does fisting permanently stretch the vaginal or anal muscles? Or does regular kegel excercising (for the vagina) prevent this from happening?

Also, is there any kind of sex toy that can safely be used 'anally' to tighten everything up (i.e. something that won't get lost up there?!!) 😮

Thanks all x.

A fisting virgin, but would love to pop my cherry if the above questions can be satisfied! 🍒

You read my mind emerald that’s something I was worrying about aswell

Emerald269 wrote:

A bit of a mad question, but does fisting permanently stretch the vaginal or anal muscles? Or does regular kegel excercising (for the vagina) prevent this from happening?

I don't believe so, but kegal exercises (both vaginally and anally) can tighten stuff if you are concerned.

We've been fisting for a few years now, as well as anal sex and strap-ons, and there have been no issues as yet.

Hope that helps.