Fisting newbies

Hi, does anyone have any useful tips for our first foray into fisting? Any help much appreciated

Hiya,

I can't really be of any help, and it's a little quiet today, so thought I'd mention that if you type fisting into the forum search bar, you may find some old threads with handy tips in. Just for something to browse until you get some answers x

I didn't know there was a search option on the forums thanks very much

1 Like

Hi, we have been practising fisting on me (I'm a male) for quite a while. My OH doesn't like to be fisted but enjoys dping it on me.

We started cautiously with one, two, three well lubed fingers. By time I could take more and more. Today she is fully fisting me, but always with tons of lube.

The main thing is to relax totally, and start cautiously, even if you are used to it. Lots of lube, of course. And I could tell you that I love it!

You're most welcome x

Make sure your finger nails are nice and short and smooth, lots of lube and maybe latex gloves. Communication is key, so is relaxation, if you're doing it to your wife she needs to be able to say stop, us guys can get carried away, it takes time so may take weeks/months to be able to do it, give her a break for a few days too, don't start with a fist, 2 then 3,4,5 fingers gently pushing them in and out a little more each time, keep your fingers inline with her 'slit' not across it, if she's had kids it'll be easier, eventually the widest part will go in, as it does try to curl your hand up, then just stay still until she gets more used to the full up feeling.

Then slowly pull out uncurling your hand, keep doing this until you're both comfortable just go from there, yes you can pull your fist out gently once she's well used to everything, you can twist your hand inside that feels good and you'll be able to stimulate her cervix as it will be pushed against your fingers, not much room!

Try a internet search on fisting technique, if she's doing it to you, you'll need to be able to handle a fairly large butt plug 2.5-3" dia, but it'll feel so good so encourage her to try it. She can take it in either?

i've been fisted many times , ( male btw ) , i've got fisting toys , butt plugs , plus my wife fists my ass on a regular basis . one thing to remeber that i don't think anyone has mentioned so far , is to make sure you are as clean as possible inside , nothing worse than your mrs shoving her fingers up you , to find shit under her finger nails later ( anal douche is good ) . as for building up to getting fisted , i agree with what the others have said , start slow and build up to it , and of course , plenty of lube .....have fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)