Flagging posts?

I don’t think quoted posts can be changed automatically when I edit the original. If you flag the ones that contain the text I can nip in and change them manually :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go @Ian_Chimp :blush:

1 Like

@chrisc1234321 good morning :blush:

From your posts, I think you may have the wrong idea about the forum, please have a read of the Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum. Please Read before getting started! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, I flagged a post last night as it was breaking the photo rules.
But I didn’t receive a flagging badge.
I clicked inappropriate as it was in violation of community guidelines.
Thanks

If it was in the #your-photos category it may not be eligible for the Flag Badge as that category is visible to account-holders only (and some of the Badges only seem to work in areas that are open to all).

It sounds like you clicked all the right buttons though. :+1:

I’ve replied in here so as not to go too far off-topic in the other one. :slightly_smiling_face:

Posts are only hidden if enough members flag something. To be honest, it doesn’t happen that often as Brenna (our delightful, yet all-powerful AdminMod) normally nips in and edits out the rule-breaky bits before they collect enough flags to be hidden behind that ‘click to see’ screen. She only works office hours though, so the community flags can be quite useful over the weekends, etc.

Brenna will edit out any overt recommendations for non-Lovehoney toys/stock when she’s back in on Monday, but you can edit your posts before then if you want to (you should have at least 24hrs to edit a post).

I think the basic rule of thumb is to avoid sounding like you’re saying ‘don’t buy from here, go here instead’.

Hopefully that makes sense. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It does, thanks, Ian. I buy mainly from this site but it doesn’t cater to all my needs. Let’s hope LH gets more adventurous in the future. :wink:
Introducing their own line of sustainable lingerie and eco toys recently gives me hope though.

1 Like