flirting ABCs...

Ok hypothetically...what if a really hot woman, let's say she's a barmaid, keeps looking at you and smiling. You're interested and think she might be too but neither of you says anything. This happens every time you go into this bar and it's making you a teensy bit hornier/smitten each time. There are however some (hypothetical) obstacles because you're a) a bit of a wuss b) taken but in a very understanding relationship and c) have never in your life approached someone you don't know but fancy. What would you do...hypothetically ?

xxKPxx

PS for the hypothetical record you don't want a full on relationship, you just think she'd be a fun friend and an even better bedtime playmate!

Nexas wrote:

Is this a ridiculously poorly described scanrio that you're currently involved in? LOL

Lol slightly harsh External Media... but yes! What more description would you like?

xxKPxx

Yep as long as I come home to him and take care of myself he's a happy bunny

xxKPxx

do you think this could be why your so horny all the time? cos its like on ur mind?

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

do you think this could be why your so horny all the time? cos its like on ur mind?

Dxx

Hmmm possible I guess but the physical arousal thing that happened the other day (and a few times before that) was different from my regular horniness...it was a really uncomfortable physical sensation. But hey maybe my opening line could be "do you realise you're so hot I require medical attention since seeing you?!"...btw this terrible sense of humour is why I should never, ever be allowed to speak to people! Lol! External Media

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

Buy something, pay for it and with the money slip in a piece of paper with your number on it if you're that scared. Or just bloody tell her LOL

I think I might just suck it up and tell her, I so nearly did earlier but I was with all my friends and they kept staring...I figure I don't want the first time I try and chat someone up to be with an audience! Lol

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Hmmm possible I guess but the physical arousal thing that happened the other day (and a few times before that) was different from my regular horniness...it was a really uncomfortable physical sensation. But hey maybe my opening line could be "do you realise you're so hot I require medical attention since seeing you?!"...btw this terrible sense of humour is why I should never, ever be allowed to speak to people! Lol! External Media

xxKPxx

lol i just meant maybe cos its on your mind bout her thats why youve been feeling how u have been, i dunno lubyanka is good with that kind of stuff she could probably explaine what i mean

Dxx

Oooh I think as long as you OH is ok with it and you're ok with it, you should go for it. I'm not sure how......when it comes to flirting with girls and/or recognising if their flirting with me - I am rubbish lol. Maybe if you can catch her when the bar is quiet and when you're friends aren't there and just ask her - she might like that you're direct! Or have a very strong drink and just be openly flirty.

I agree with Diamonds - maybe this is why you're so horny! I know I would be! It could be at least part of the reason.

Good luck I hope it goes well for you! xx

Have you offered to buy her a drink? Wouldn't that get you talking?

x

masterandslave wrote:

x

Why didn't I think of that? lol yes I reckon that would work! x

sexynurse09 wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Why didn't I think of that? lol yes I reckon that would work! x

Just simple, and I bet she's had that one a hundred times, but if you give her another pant wetting look as you ask she might just turn to putty in your hands!

x

Or ask for a cocktail with a saucy name! Oh the cheese!!! But it's all about the look you give at the time you say it, or the tease leading up to it!

x

Oh KP, I work part time behind a bar at the moment and there's a GORGEOUS girl been eyeing me... I so want it to be a magical fate thing and I'm your fantasy barmaid and you're my fantasy customer!!! You have to do the chatting up though, she(I??) can't because she's at work. My suggestion? Go to the bar and say KP, if it's me I'll whoop and grab you, if it's someone else you can claim you were asking about salted peanuts and try a more conventional tactic in future!!

SS xx

Nexas wrote:

Right, there's a girl I kinda like, but her ex is still in the picture and I think there might be something there...how do I;

1. Gauge how she feels about her ex and

2. Gauge how she feels about me?

Ask her?

SweetSubmission wrote:

Oh KP, I work part time behind a bar at the moment and there's a GORGEOUS girl been eyeing me... I so want it to be a magical fate thing and I'm your fantasy barmaid and you're my fantasy customer!!! You have to do the chatting up though, she(I??) can't because she's at work. My suggestion? Go to the bar and say KP, if it's me I'll whoop and grab you, if it's someone else you can claim you were asking about salted peanuts and try a more conventional tactic in future!!

SS xx

That would just be hotest thing EVER! I may need some "special alone time" now to fully enjoy that fantasy! Next week I'm trying it and till then I'm going to be on my best behavior in the hope that fate will be kind!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

Right, there's a girl I kinda like, but her ex is still in the picture and I think there might be something there...how do I;

my advice. this one isnt good. wait til the ex is out of the way before you do ANYTHING. if he is still in the picture and she is interested in someone else (ie you) is this really what you are looking for??? x

Nexas wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Nexas wrote:

Ask her?

Easiest solution, but as she is in all of my classes at Uni, I'd be seeing her 8-6 every day for the rest of the year so it could be potentially bad if I gauge it wrong and mess up.

I think there is no such thing as risk-free dating. In my experience, dating always involves some degree of emotional risk. Why add to that risk by attempting to guess when you can simply ask and know?

She's the only one who knows the answers to your questions. If knowing the answers to those questions is important enough to you, then take the risk and ask her. If not, then don't.

Nexas wrote:

I'll ask mine if you ask yours External Media External Media

xxKPxx

Why not go out as mates for a drink/grub after your lecture? Could always chat about the world and his wife during that!

x

Have you got any further, KP? x