am i wierd?

i know its just a fantasy, but sometimes when im on the bus home late at night i look at a bloke and my mind starts to wander

i find myself thinking, what if i just grabbed him and kissed him, then got off the bus without saying a word to him? the thought of doing that really turns me on

does anyone else have this fantasy, or am i just odd? x

You obviously don't travel home on the #61 through Parkhead Seriously though, mostly I am reading or listening to music to notice.

But that's something I might have done in the past - now I'd put the fear into someone. Nice fantasy though Poppy.

i have waaay too many fantasies. makes for some interesting dreaming, though!! x

Theres nothing weird about that. I'd say try it see what happens

Pity that..........I always use taxis.

Why not! lol.

Tho I'm sure if I tried the same on some unsuspecting lady, I'd probably get arrested! lol

i have the same thing, but i'm too scared that i'll pick someone who's married or something, i don't want to do that, maybe one day i'll get the confidence to do it

xxx

how about if ya start off with just a little eye contact and flirting same as ya do in a club just on the bus (bit of a difference especially the lack of alcohol lol) but maybe that would give you a better idea if the blokes game?? on a side note what number bus is it you are actually on lol ???

also is it just me or if you sit at the back of the bus .. when i was younger i used to always get a boner even if i wasn't thinking about anything like that weird lol

jav_ski wrote:

how about if ya start off with just a little eye contact and flirting same as ya do in a club just on the bus (bit of a difference especially the lack of alcohol lol) but maybe that would give you a better idea if the blokes game?? on a side note what number bus is it you are actually on lol ???

also is it just me or if you sit at the back of the bus .. when i was younger i used to always get a boner even if i wasn't thinking about anything like that weird lol

nope. flirting would run it, it has to be complete surprise to them!! and its a 36!

and thats the vibrations of the engine, hun!! x

JayGee wrote:

You obviously don't travel home on the #61 through ParkheadExternal Media Seriously though, mostly I am reading or listening to music to notice.

But that's something I might have done in the past - now I'd put the fear into someone. Nice fantasy though Poppy.External Media

Hoops or Gers? careful, our future interaction is at risk lol

poppy904 wrote:

i know its just a fantasy, but sometimes when im on the bus home late at night i look at a bloke and my mind starts to wander

i find myself thinking, what if i just grabbed him and kissed him, then got off the bus without saying a word to him? the thought of doing that really turns me on

Which bus? What time? I'll be the one with the pink carnation!

SmoothOne wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Which bus? What time? I'll be the one with the pink carnation!

you want to know what bus it is, but you havent asked what part of the country.... x

poppy904 wrote:

No, you're not weird at all - I have had sexual fantasies for years, I was in my late twenties before I met a fantasy role player who told me it was normal - and anything that can be done between consenting adults is possible! What a revelation that was for meExternal Media

Your fantasy is a daring one with an element of danger - youre on the bus, late at night (so not many people about) hes a total stranger (you dont know what his reaction will be), so the thought of just doing it and never mind the consequences is giving you a rush, its a bit like having sex in a place where it is possible someone could see you, theres the 'caught out' element and the risk of the unknown, in reality you could live this out - if you saw the same stranger on the same bus for afew times and tried first to make contact by smiling, or have a chat, just to suss him out, or you could get a friend to act it out for you, pretend they dont knowyou and then let you just grab them - but as far as weird goes, NOTHING in fantasy is weird, anything between a man and a woman or any adult couple of any genders is not weird if they find it exciting.

It's a fantasy that you should build on if it excites you, there are so many other chapters you could build in your fantasy library for that (I call my sexual fantasies my library lol cos it's like going through a book shelf and thinking, which one shall I come over tonight), here's some ideas:

Picture the next night - youre on the bus, hes there again - just the two of you - he flashes at you, gives you his phone number ad then HE gets off at the next stop without saying another word - Just a suggestion?

Have fun in fantasy land - its a great place External Media