Floppy when I should be like rock! :)

Me and my partner enjoy amazing sex. I never get a problem with erectile disfunction. The other week however we went to a very exclusive sex party. It was great and i watched my partner do things id only dreamt about...
At one stage I had three women begging to perform oral on me.....
I COULD NOT GET HARD!!!...... i tried to join in but failed on every occasion. It was like a jelly.
I was quite nervous before hand but I thought nature would overtake the nerves but it just didnt happen.
When We got back home however we made love about 6 times even though we was exhauasted.
If we ever do this again... what on earth do I do to get everything up and running?

Thanks

I'm just wondering how one manages to get themselves invited to an exclusive sex party!
You're clearly more into having sex with your partner than with anyone else, even if it's something you fantasise about. Could also have been the fact there was an audience!

Just maybe you didn't really have any affection towards these other girls.In my younger days I had sex with a really gorgeous old r woman but because I didn't have any feelings toward's her I failed miserably and had the same problem you had.

I wouldn't worry about it its your partner that counts and nobody else.

Sounds like nerves got the better of you. In all honesty though, mysteron is right (as usual!). If you're having mind blowing sex with your partner, no need to worry about the rest. Maybe you just get more turned on by intimacy which is not something to be concerned about at all.x

bex1213 wrote:

Sounds like nerves got the better of you. In all honesty though, mysteron is right (as usual!). If you're having mind blowing sex with your partner, no need to worry about the rest. Maybe you just get more turned on by intimacy which is not something to be concerned about at all.x

Bang on!

Perhaps you sharing your cock is just not a good thing for you! You obviously have no problem getting hard for your lady as it should be!

Do not concern yourself one bit, I'm sure she enjoys every inch and how hard you get for her, again as it should be! Put it out of your mind please! :)

well Id definitly would like to see her with another woman again.. but I think in a much more intamate situation... I did find all the people standing round a bit distracting.. one to tick off the bucket list tho ;)

ps: thanks for all the great advice!

These will help:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32874

pwill wrote:

well Id definitly would like to see her with another woman again.. but I think in a much more intamate situation... I did find all the people standing round a bit distracting.. one to tick off the bucket list tho ;)

ps: thanks for all the great advice!

Well that sounds like a better idea....don't let it bother you please!