Football - or 'play'

Any one watching the Football or are you all inside using your new Scoregasm's?!?!?!

Anyone who's not very 'footbally' may still be interested in football related naughty-ness.

Has anyone here got one of these exciting little friends? What are your thoughts on them?

Take a look, if your wondering what I'm waffeling on about ..... The Scoregasm Remote Controlled Love Egg

Sorry - you will all soon find out that I get really rather overly excited about novelty items (I'm in the best job for me) lol.

:o)

I'd watch the football but after the first game I just can't be bothered to watch anymore. In all honesty I feel every other game has been more interesting than ours.

I thought about buying a Scorgasm but sadly I need to save my money at the moment. *sulks*

Who do you want to win hun? =)

Well I'll be watching the football. If sex only came along once ever 4 years I'd obviously be at it, but since it's not I'm making the most of a summer of sport.

C'mon Spain.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Who to win the world cup? Dunno, but not England!

The pub downstairs are rioting! England have won that game! Damn! They are ripping that place to shreds! Singing and chanting and thumping and I can actually hear the windows ratting up here! It's a little scary!

Wonder how many of them will end up in the cells tonight?

Oh God I bet that is a pain in the arse! =| I can see your point now though. =P I'd have said France to win (part French) but they're out now aren't they?

Oh those horns are awfull =S their called Vuvuzelas...... only found that out after my OH sent me a a joke and I didnt know what the word was lol. Joke was "Just got a new african girlfriend, Ive just discovered if I write VUVUSELA down the side of my cock, she can blow it for over 90 mins. Was funny when I found out lol

Can i have both......sex and football......actually i did today...came home lunch time for a hot suprise session with the oh (dont you just love lunches like that).....then went back to work and watched the football in the office........happy days!!!!

Get in England! :) And there's nothing wrong with a mixture of sex and football... maybe even sex during football!x

Starlight* wrote:

Get in England! :) And there's nothing wrong with a mixture of sex and football... maybe even sex during football!x

iv been played with during football...does that count!!!!...lol

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

definitely does count! i asked my boyfriend what his two favourite things were and he said football and sex. As if I needed an excuse to get on top of him! He had the best of both worlds then! xx

Starlight* wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

definitely does count! i asked my boyfriend what his two favourite things were and he said football and sex. As if I needed an excuse to get on top of him! He had the best of both worlds then! xx

Fantastic........sometimes its the only way to get their attention off the bloody screen.........offer yourself and their like putty in your hands..........lol

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

Fantastic........sometimes its the only way to get their attention off the bloody screen.........offer yourself and their like putty in your hands..........lol

haha exactly! sex and football is the perfect combination for my boyfriend! And I wasn;'t really too bothered that his eyes weren't on me,but on the tv screen lol! x

Malteser81 wrote:

Oh those horns are awfull =S their called Vuvuzelas......

http://www.vuvuzela.fm/

Starlight* wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

haha exactly! sex and football is the perfect combination for my boyfriend! And I wasn;'t really too bothered that his eyes weren't on me,but on the tv screen lol! x

lol........i love it........as long are your satisfied...who cares where his eyes are drawn too..........made me giggle!!!

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

lol........i love it........as long are your satisfied...who cares where his eyes are drawn too..........made me giggle!!!

haha exactly! best of both worlds! x

I'm not normally a football fan but I get really into the world cup. Gutted that I'll be working when England next play!

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm not normally a football fan but I get really into the world cup. Gutted that I'll be working when England next play!

Im the same i really enjoy the football because how excited everyone is, when normally im not too bothered, got to watch the game today whilst handcuffed to my bed with the OH giving me a seeing to... Happy Days!!!!!

I've been watching the football but also invested in a few Love Honey products lately. The latest of which was dispatched today and one of the items will be a glass dildo to see what all the hype is about. :)

Me thinks I've only watched about 3 matches this WC! The real footy starts soon! (Although that might not be a good thing given how my team are doing....)