For those who like watersports what's your best act

Having her wipe her pussy on my face afterwards literally made me shake

1 Like

For me it is the complete power exchange to the woman as well as the sensation and taste.

1 Like

I was just having a shower when hubby came home from work, and he greeted me by going for a wee. Up my leg and bum :face_with_hand_over_mouth: what better way to say honey I’m home!

My first experience with pee was an accident. We were a group of colleagues in the beer garden on a Friday afternoon and over time the mood got pretty good after several beers. At some point one of the colleagues comes up to me and sits on my lap. I was sitting on a plastic chair and we were talking and eventually laughing a lot and suddenly I felt something warm in my lap. She was laughing so hard she couldn’t stop herself and just peed. I felt the hot piss run down my leather pants and there was a whole piss puddle on the plastic chair and the hot piss ran around my ass. She looked at me in shock but felt that I was very turned on, but she was still sad about what had happened. Under the cover of dusk we left the group, she in wet jeans and I in wet leather pants, and since she didn’t live far away we went to her house where we went straight to the bathroom and then it was my turn to join her to give a pee bath. Then we opened the shower and soaped each other so that the piss could come out of our clothes and we stimulated each other so nicely. Off with the wet clothes and off to bed.
We then had a few years of dating and playing pee, always with our clothes on to start with

Since I always wear jenas and t-shirt or leather pants

6 Likes

[quote=“teacake, post:1, topic:261418, full:true”]
Watersports can be all sorts to peeing to wetting to golden showers. What is it you like?

It use to be a intimate thing between me and my partner, but now I’m on my own I guess I’m going to be discovering myself again.[/quote]

You are absolutely right teacake. Watersports , or pee play, can be experienced in so many different ways ranging from domination, humiliation, intimacy, and just pure plain old kink. You mention you are solo now so here are a few ideas for playing on your own…

I assume you have tasted it. If not, put a little in the palm of your hand and try it. Not something most would want a draft mug of but still interesting to experience.

Lie in the tub and pee on your chest. The warmth and kinky thoughts can be arousing followed by a hot shower.

Fully dressed (less shoes) stand in the shower or tub and let it go. Feeling the warm wet sensation spread through your clothing is something most have not experienced since being a toddler. It’s laundry day anyway.

Tie something soft around your scrotum, above your testicles. Attach a small container and then pee into the container to see how much weight you can handle. You need a good go to challenge this one because a small pee is easy to handle.

Search online for “men’s incontinence products”. Most brand names will send you a free sample to try out. Lots of ways to play with these man diapers. Wear them at home and just let go as needed or go fill the car with gas (petrol) and let go at the pump. I will tell you that if you have a full on erection you will tend to over shoot the waist band and if you are completely soft and leaning well to one side of the other you will leak through the leg holes. Soft and centered is key for this type of play. Interesting sensation to have the weight and bulge in your groin.

Put on a condom and then pee to blow it up like a balloon. It will fall off because of the weight unless you hold it in place or attach it somehow. I have a tiny little leather belt from a long lost sex toy that is perfect for this. I will also caution against walking around with the pee filled condom. What happens is it swings back and forth between your thighs until it breaks. All good if you can easily clean up the mess.

FUN FACT - You will see many claims online that urine is sterile which is an urban myth. This dates back to a study done in the mid 1950’s when science equipment could not detect bacteria below a certain level, Anything lower than the minimum was considered sterile. These days we know urine does indeed have (friendly) bacteria in it but at very small levels and nothing that is a health risk. You actually ingest more bacteria from licking a drop of sauce from a sandwich off the back of your hand than consuming urine. The one thing that can change is if urine is exposed to oxygen for an extended period. Many have smelled the ammonia smell of old pee at some point in their lives. That is created by bacteria expanding exponentially and at that point, becomes a health risk. If a Dom wants to pee in a dog bowl for His/Her sub to lap up the next day… not safe.

Thanks @be3169

Yes I’m no stranger to pee play with a partner or solo play​:+1:Experimenting is the fun part.

Very cool. If you have other solo ideas be sure to let me know.

We’ve only just started watersports.

I kneel or sit in the shower. She straddles me and let’s it go all over my chest and when she’s finished I lick her clean.

1 Like

Game on! Very cool.

We did this in a hotel a couple of months ago, i lay down in the shower and the OH started to pee on me, she moved along my body and finished on my neck, i then pulled her down and started to give her oral. The thought of it since that day is a big turn on for me.

2 Likes

Being fully clothed while doing what you describe can be very erotic if into it.

I have a dominatrix who does this for me - she stands above me and tells me to open my mouth and then she pulls her outfit aside and let’s rip over me - just love it - however it’s fine in her garden do bit of a no no in winter

I have asked my wife but she is not keen

1 Like

It’s a tough one for sure spanking_for_fun. People that are into it are into it big time and have some very creative ideas. Those that have aversions are dead set against it and won’t even go there. Mostly, it’s about making the right match.