foreskin doesn’t retract over my penis head. is this ok?

Good luck LSB! Hope it all goes well for you :)

Thanks Sophie. It was just a consult to see what options there were. Going to get the chop, probably some time in Nov, or Dec.

Ahh right, sometimes even consultant appointments can be scary. Still, I hope it all goes well for you when you have it done :)

Thanks Sophie. It was just a consult to see what options there were. Going to get the chop, probably some time in Nov, or Dec.

Glad your consult went well LSB, my oh had his chap circumcised when he was about 18 I think due to a similar sounding problem, I hope it works out as well for you as it has for him x

Hope it all goes well for you LSB, when you have it done x

Tomorrow is the big day...id be lying if i said i wasnt bervous...hopefully everthing goes well

Sending you a hug LSB, hope everything goes smoothly and recovery is quick x

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Tomorrow is the big day...id be lying if i said i wasnt bervous...hopefully everthing goes well

You must be bervous, your spelling has gone to pot.

All the best I hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

Yes lol apologies I am...

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow and you are back to your normal self in a few weeks x

Well I survived the op/procedure... feeling glad the general anesthetic hasn't quite worn off. Now to brave a nap and may even feel brave enough to take a look later...or maybe not

Good to hear the op went well, hope you're not in too much discomfort later. Hope your recovery is quick and easy x

The GP said it will look a bit of a mess for 2 weeks...not looking forward to my very own Frankenpenis!

owwww owwww owwwww owwwww!

Let it heal and look forward to a new life!

My guy has this so badly that literally the opening he has at the top of his foreskin is smaller than a garden pea (Can only see about half of his urethral opening and that is all.) he is 30 now. ..............

I find it difficult to believe that parents would leave a child to grow up with an unwashed penis and it will take some 30 years for the grown up man to realise that he needs to seek a doctor!

If the condition is treated at an early age, it may be enough simply to cut the skin a little bit so the opening becomes bigger and the foreskin to slide back. It might have spared having to have a complete circumcision.

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

owwww owwww owwwww owwwww!

Hope you have some painkillers :(

Sending a gentle hug

A non-retractile foreskin is not an issue until sexual activity. Passing urine is a great way to cleanse things so its not always an issue until you become sexually active. e.g the Prince Albert has the lowest infection rate off all piercings.Urine is sterile!

The difference between a dorsal slit and full circumcision is not relevant imho.

It will be fully operational soon!

Getting a bit stressed as I have my checkup this week. eck...Why cant i just be normal!