Foreskin

Anyone else have a GF who is really into licking and sucking foreskin when it’s rolled high up over the shaft. I don’t have a foreskin but she tells me how she used to love doing it and it is such a different experience to a cut guy like myself.

Also any guys love it when a girl does this to them ?

1 Like

I love sucking and tugging his for foreskin - he loves it
I love playing with it as all my previous boyfriend were cut and I love the difference (being a Jewish girl it’s a treat)

My previous relationships had foreskin and I wanted to stay far away from them as possible, not because of that but for other reasons.
Hubby’s cut and he’s the only one I’ve ever given a blowjob to, and absolutely love doing it :wink::yum:

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat sucking foreskin isn’t fun sucking the tip is a lot of fun and seeing there soul leave there body is unreal :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m her first cut so she enjoyed it but at first she didn’t know how to give me a hand job or blow job then she got used to it but she admitted she had a foreskin fetish and I love that as I wish I had foreskin too. She said blow jobs and hand jobs were a lot lot easier as well than with me.

How comes you say you stayed away for if I may ask ?

1 Like

How comes you say sucking foreskin isn’t fun ?

1 Like

My head started shaking no as I was reading that lol I don’t like the thoughts of having empty skin in my mouth. I’ve no problems licking it when its pulled back but not if its gathered at the tip. No.

I personally just don’t find it as fun as sucking there bellends to be honest

Yeah I can understand that. For her she used to like doing that and pulling the skin up so it gathered in her mouth and she would try putting her tongue under it.

Totally get that. For her she would like to try putting her tongue under it.

Abused by foreskins ir the men that had them ?

1 Like

Forgive me for asking but what do you mean by abused by a foreskin ?

Playing with foreskin is very nice but it’s equally as nice as cut too

I don’t think I’d be massive on my Mrs sucking my foreskin. But each to their own