Foreskin!?

So yesterday at a little get together which ran quite long as we had a couple new friends over. One was a super nice guy and a friend of someone we’ve gotten very very close to. As we were talking and starting to get touchy feely I got really excited about what I was feeling downstairs. Some don’t prioritize it but I love big perfectly oval balls what can I say! As I got eye level I realized he was uncut which is completely fine. Problem was his foreskin extended about 3” past his head when he was about 3/4 hard. After sex when soft it was even longer, way longer. As I began to give him a blowjob which was already a challenge due to being larger I was really really bothered by the extra skin as whenever I would suck or pull forward it would be very noticeable in my mouth and throat. To complicate matters further it took a while to get him completely hard for sex. Once at that point I was glad about sticking with it as it was a 20 on a scale of 10.

My question is for guys who have foreskin and ladies with experience with it. Is that a highly sensitive topic for you guys that keeps you guarded? Is it a no go zone for not criticism but more of a heads up that it’s uncomfortable for me? I’m :100: wanting this guy to stay as a regular of mine but at the same time it’s really something that’s tough to get by. I tried my best to keep it pulled back but in the mechanics of the blowjob I just continually pulled or the sucking would bring it forward.

3 Likes

Guys can have experience with it too. :+1:

2 Likes

Not following you. Apologies if I needed to clarify more. Is this a topic where guys get really sensitive. Obviously out of his control at this point in life for the lost part. I don’t want to be rude or insensitive.

1 Like

I think he means, guys can experience it too when they give oral to someone with foreskin

2 Likes

Yup, that’s the one. :+1: Sucking dick is not gender restricted. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Short sided on my part…apologies!

2 Likes

Hi @ginnygirl18, well to start with I wish I was going to one of your get together’s if it end up with a BJ. It sound like a great weekend and last night was a lovely evening. I was circumcised as an infant and am unsure why that was done but its never something that has been discussed with my wife or caused any issues in the past.

1 Like

I have an ex who has quite a lot of foreskin. It wasn’t a particularly big deal, just needed to adjust my technique to hold it back as much as possible without causing him any discomfort. Ask him how he likes it, that way you can pick up some tips for dealing with it without directly asking him and potentially being insensitive.

1 Like

Thank you for the responses. I’m trying to take multiple things into account as I don’t want to be insensitive. Just worried if I say something and he’s already self conscious about it. I think I’m comparing it to a woman having larger lips and being self conscious about that. He wasn’t reluctant to show it off so maybe I’ll just do my best and when we’ve been around each other a few times gauge it’s and bring it up. Whenever I would slow down and try to keep it pulled back he would get a little thrusty and offset me backing off.

1 Like

Lots of foreskin i think is like large labia, just more surface area to stimulate, i doubt he’s self conscious as it likely gives him extra pleasure! Just go with it and don’t over think things! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I suspect circumcised cocks are more common over the pond. In the UK (thankfully!) it’s generally only done for essential medical reasons rather than being part of ‘tradition’ or even ‘religious’ reasons.

I still have mine. Glad I do and it’s never hindered any activity I’ve partaken in. I’ve also met and seen with men who have longer foreskins but not once have I seen one that didn’t retract sufficiently during any kind of fun, either oral or penetration. The extra skin actually makes many activities easier - handjobs in particular as it aids natural movement rather than there being none which often needs additional lubrication. And as @WillC said, foreskins offer additional stimulation opportunities. Some men will never experience the pleasure of another persons tongue running around the head and foreskin or having it tugged gently with lips or teeth.

As for any worry about being insensitive? Why the need to say anything at all? Would you comment on large labial lips or asymmetric breasts, or inverted nipples or unevenly hanging balls? Everyone is different. And remarking about someone’s physical attributes whilst tempting at times if complimentary can often be taken the wrong way, even if unintended. Unless he raises the subject I’d refrain.

7 Likes

I’d be a bit miffed if my foreskin status was a dealbreaker for some people personally. But if it is a dealbreaker and you can’t practice your way around it to find things that work for you and him, then it is what it is. You’re not obligated to continue sleeping with somebody because you want it to work and they might feel bad if you cut off. You don’t even have to say that’s the issue because things that are completely out of our control are generally not things you tell people are the reason you’re stopping for.

3 Likes

Thanks for the in depth response. The bringing it up would not be for the sake of just bringing it up nor is it a deal breaker. As the blowjob got more intense the excess foreskin caused me to gag a few times and it just felt odd. Again I’m talking skin that was easily the length of my pinky past his head. Whenever that skin would move forward while in my mouth it was uncomfortable.

I think you hit the nail on the head as far as the pleasure part. A couple of times I kept my hand on the base while having the skin pulled back. He moved his hand down to mine and either held it or placed it on his leg. When I was hand free it was difficult. I just don’t want to find myself continually pulling his skin back while he prefers a rhythmic natural pulling back and blurt out why he has to let it be my way. And oh by the way it’s because you have a finger’s length of skin hanging from your penis. Meanwhile he sees me with my husband or someone else just stroking away. Visually I actually prefer an uncut penis and have never had an issue with the mechanics of them during sex or oral sex.

After some thought and input from you all I think I’m just going to tell him to let me lead on the oral. He’s on the larger side and may just tie that in to my plea as I’ve not yet met a guy who was embarrassed of that.

Amen to that! :stuck_out_tongue::eggplant:

1 Like

I must say, having foreskin the length you suggest , does seem very unusual.
I’m uncut and the foreskin excess beyond the head when flaccid is maybe 10mm.
From what I’ve ever noticed , that seems most common.
Bottom line , if giving head to someone who’s penis is not comfortable for you , don’t do it.

The pleasure has to be mutual surely???

1 Like

Mutual yes. I just have to be as respectful as possible. The sex was great, he’s very attractive and kind, and he had a great rapport with others there and most importantly my husband.

And yes I understand sex in general is not gender restricted. I am by no means traditional, past or present when it comes to sex. I’ve had same sex partners and have thoughts of using a strap on on my husband and seeing him with another man. I get it. I left out the male point of view, not out of ignorance to same sex sex but simply because I’m a woman and I’m speaking of a man.

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: I think oversights like that are why it’s not forum etiquette to direct questions to just one group of people (eg. ‘one for the ladies’). I don’t think anyone was offended in this instance. :+1:

Just to add though, having sex with your husband (with a strap-on or otherwise) is not same-sex sex unless you’re both the same sex. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you and agree. I do fantasize seeing him with another man though.

1 Like

@ginnygirl18 I think I’d see the handsome man’s well developed foreskin as an adventure / challenge .
Looking forward to your updates x

1 Like

Adventure and challenge is a good way to state and look at it. I’ve always had a fascination and attraction to guys who were uncut. When it comes to the mechanics with oral this guy is tough but otherwise it’s gorgeous to look at.

1 Like