Forum Badges šŸ¦”

Finally :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I canā€™t get the Autobiographer badge as it wonā€™t let me upload a profile picture. Can anyone help?

Does it tell you why it canā€™t upload your profile picture? Does it need to be a smaller size?

As far as Iā€™m aware you simply go to Preferences/Account and tap the pencil next to your profile picture to upload a new one (Custom Picture/Upload). That took me to my phone gallery and I just selected one from there. :+1:

Thanks Ian. When I press the pencil button a pop up window opens with 3 options, the final one is upload a custom photo. Nothing happens when I push the photograph button next to that. :exploding_head:

You need to press the ā€˜Uploadā€™ button next to it on the right. :+1:

Yep. Thatā€™s the oneā€¦ nothing happens.

That sounds like a real glitch. One for @Lovehoney_Brenna I think. :+1:

What device/browser are you using?

Good thinking Batman! Will check out the alternatives.

1 Like

And youā€™re absolutely sure youā€™re pressing the button marked ā€˜Uploadā€™ on the far right to go to your gallery and select an image, and not the icon of the picture itself? (as thatā€™s that just a flat, non-interactive, non-button :slightly_smiling_face:)

Screenshot_20200921_104507

2 Likes

Browser issues, all sorted. Thanks @Ian_Chimp and @Lovehoney_Brenna. :smile:

1 Like

50 posts were split to a new topic: Custom Forum Badges

Personally I think itā€™s all being taken a little too seriously. Iā€™m very annoyed that I just havenā€™t received my aficionado badge even though Iā€™ve visited the forum everyday since signing up.
But 5 more days to go lol.
I donā€™t really take note of who has what but love receiving notifications saying I have another

1 Like

How annoyed do you think I am? I couldnā€™t log in whilst I was on holiday, so Iā€™m not due to get it until just before Christmas.

1 Like

Noooo itā€™s so frustrating isnā€™t it. But hey such Is life! Iā€™ll not lose sleep over it

1 Like

@KinkyMira I havenā€™t got that one despite having visited for more than 100 days. Iā€™ll just have to wait and see if it pops up!

1 Like

Itā€™s a 100 days in a row. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I probably missed day 98!

3 Likes

@MsR That would be my luck. I missed around days 20-25.

2 Likes

I have just got the Aficionado badge today I think I missed a day between day 2 and 4
I was probably on Mother in Law duty again.

3 Likes