Forum conversations - right or wrong?

There’s a bit about general forum anonymity in Forum Anonymity that people may find useful. :+1:

And you can delete posts. :+1: Just use the dustbin icon at the bottom of the post you want to trash, and it’ll become ‘withdrawn’ and will disappear from view in 24 hours (you can change your mind too, and unbin it in a similar way within that 24 hours).

To quote a post like above just long-press on the timestamp in the top right of the post you want to quote and tap ‘copy link address’. Then just paste that into your reply editor (on a line all by itself) along with your message and the forum will format the rest. :slightly_smiling_face:

There are a few more tips in the How-To you might find interesting too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Mrs Chimp knows that I spend a considerable amount of time on here, and she’s fine with it. She doesn’t read any of it, but she knows the sort of things I chat about and she’s had no qualms so far. :slightly_smiling_face: I read out lots of stuff too, and we talk about it ‘off-screen’. I think we’ve benefited a great deal from all the things I’ve read on here. :+1:

I think one of the great things about this site is that it’s about exchanging tips and advice, and not about making each other horny. :slightly_smiling_face: I think that makes it a much safer place for people to hang out, as it’s not filled with wank-chat and ‘phwoar’. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes