Found out there is actually such thing as too much sex!

So boyfriend & I have been having sex multiple times a day for a week now.

few days ago he bought me my first sex toy from here for Christmas which arrives tomorrow! This has made us even hornier.

im someone who gets wet very easily & can usually stay wet all day however yesterday after lots of masterbating & sex, I started to become dry & my vulva became extremely sore.

Boyfriend & I tried to have a break today but knowing my toy comes tomorrow, we could not help ourselves.

My vulva is extremely sore & red so trip to the chemist tomorrow! I will be so dissappointed if it's too sore for my toy tomorrow!

Sadly I get like that after haveing sex 2 or 3 times a day. I only say my OH on the weekend and would be sore for days after! I get really wet but I still need to use plenty of lube! I have injured myself a lot from sex too which makes me very sad as I love it and could go all day if my body would let me.

Lots of lube needed. If you can bear it apply some ice for a little while to help with the swelling. And try and abstain for 24 to 48 hours to give any swelling a chance to go down. X

Lots of lube needed. If you can bear it apply some ice for a little while to help with the swelling. And try and abstain for 24 to 48 hours to give any swelling a chance to go down. X

Which lube would you recommend?

i live 2 hours away so sometimes we don't see each other for a month which builds up a lot!

I love the sliquid range on here. Especially sliquid sassy because it can be used for anal. It's a little but thicker so keeps you well lubes and also allows for slightly rougher sex. Plus it's all natural products in it. I think it's only five basic comments in it so no weird chemicals x

I use liquid silk.

I'll second BV's recommendation of the Sliquid range, and especially Sliquid Sassy. I use it whenever I want to use a lube, even though it's an anal specific lube. The thickness of it means that it lasts longer and it's not too runny, just perfect. :)

I use the Sliquid Oceanics, which I personally find the best from the range.

Apart from that, I also tried the Yes lube, the 25mil bottle as I wanted a small bottle of lube for travelling. And I found it to be really good. Apart from the taste. I would not recommend it for oral sex. It does have a bit of soap taste to it. And it is more expensive than the Sliquid range.

Both are good if you actually happen to be sensitive to parabens and glycerin.

I adore Sliquid Sassy and surprisingly Yes Lube Oil based (I did not think much of their water based one) Oil based lubes are not recommended for vaginal use, but Yes have gone to lengths to make it vagina friendly, removing the base oils that can cause irritations and such. I would not use any old oil based lube on my lady bits, but I have used the Yes one and was really bloody impressed with it! Also great for giving head as you can get it in vanilla, but even the plain one has no bad taste and it lasts so long and doesn't go 'bitty' like some oils do. Does anyone else find that with oils? They seem to go bitty after a while.

Anyway..Sliquid Sassy, Yes Oil Based or any from the Sliquid range are my recommendations.

Still, despite using plenty of lube, I too get sore, very easily actually. (I have vulvodynia) so I feel your pain. Just needs to heal for a day or two and then its all gooood!

Thanks everyone :)

Wish I saw the replies before I bought the generic LH lube but it has good reviews so whatever.