Free BBT DVD's..

Just got my big bang theory s1-5 on blu ray and I was gonna sell my seasons 1-3 on DVD but had a bit of fortune with some free toners that I can sell sooo..I'd like them to go to a good home.
Please please please if you have no interest in this series or just want to 'check it out' I'd prefer you didn't have them..in a nice way since I'm giving them away I'd want them to go to someone who likes the show but hasn't got around to buying the DVD's yet. First come first serve but please remember what I've just said

I'll cover the postage cost as well so it'll just need the claimer to supply me with a postal address via the chat function (please bear this in mind - I'm a trustworthy person though, plenty on here will vouch for me ha).

I also have the second Ong Bak on BLU RAY if anyone would like it..I wouldn't recommend you do though its a dreadful film haha.

Too generous for your own good you :P

Well sorry about that!! :p

I say that TT will actually just send you a letter with "BAZINGA!" written on it hehe

luckylesbo wrote:

I say that TT will actually just send you a letter with "BAZINGA!" written on it hehe

Haha oooh you found me out :p no lol I do actually have the DVD's to give away..no one? Don't be shy

Ohhhhh, so wish I wasn't leaving soon otherwise I'd take your arm off :P

Ork wrote:

I would take them but I would feel stupidly guilty about it.

Ork they are yours if you want them my man, honestly - I'd much rather they go to someone who'd appreciate them (and don't feel too bad, I have a lovely set of 5 blu rays here all in 1080p with DTS-HD audio..DVDs? Pah :p)

cheer_up wrote:

Ohhhhh, so wish I wasn't leaving soon otherwise I'd take your arm off :P

I know you woulda done lovely and I would have offered you them but the going away thing and all when you come back you must come to mine and we'll have a BBT weekend OK.x

Ork wrote:

Well...... when you put it like that lol if no one else has a good home..... I suppose I am a great fan of the show and what not :)

Sold! Or well you know what I mean haha.

any takers on the Ong Bak blu ray? naa not surprised..

Aww TT you are creeping loads laterly lol your a good lad so kind too kind for your own good x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Aww TT you are creeping loads laterly lol your a good lad so kind too kind for your own good x

Haha there was no creeping involved here, just would rather someone who appreciates them have them :)

Ork wrote:

Ork hugs TT thanks again :)

Awh bromance ^_^

DVD's in the post bud :)