poorly ickle boy

i have took the day off to look after my 7 yr old. he said he feels a little wobbly when he stands up and walks. anyhow for all those with children what comfort dvds do you have to watch with them over and over again. i have just watched lego star wars which i dont mind but now on the smurfs movie. i cant bloody stand it. hopefully its cars next or finding nemo

Finding nemo is a crackin choice
Hope he gets well real soon :)
Now go touch that but it's a really big butt
Totally dude woooooh

randubugger wrote:

Totally dude woooooh

lol..

Stuburns wrote:

randubugger wrote:

Totally dude woooooh

lol..

hope the lil chap feeling better today

My daughter was sick too. I am still at home with her, but she is only 1 year old, and she likes most one clip of baby tv evening melodies on youtube - I totally know it by heart by now, lol.

But some of my favourite movies (suitable for a child) are: Wall-E, Bolt, Cars, How to train your dragon...

menyanthe wrote:

My daughter was sick too. I am still at home with her, but she is only 1 year old, and she likes most one clip of baby tv evening melodies on youtube - I totally know it by heart by now, lol.

But some of my favourite movies (suitable for a child) are: Wall-E, Bolt, Cars, How to train your dragon...

mmmmm dragons yes thats a really good film apparently they are doing a new on too

My favourites are monsters inc (looking forward to the prequel), toy story (all of them), the incredibles, Shrek (again, all of them), happy feet, elf (a bit seasonal but never mind). My little one is only 2 but I still use her as an excuse to watch them - plus it stops me having to watch in the night garden on a near continuous loop lol

not too sure on the last shreks but monsters inc was fab and dont forget all and the new ice age

Oh, I forgot some: Planet 51, Ratatouille :)

Find a series, my 5 year old seems to have a thing for X-Men (the cartoon that is) and the Avengers (cartoon again). Spongebob Squarepants, Tom n jerry that kinda thing

I'm looking after my 18 month old, she's been watching tennis - yesterday she was mimicking Sharapova's grunting!

Scarlet Couple wrote:

I'm looking after my 18 month old, she's been watching tennis - yesterday she was mimicking Sharapova's grunting!

hmmmmmmm sharapova

The kids i mind are older so we generally watch movies with an age of 12 and sometimes a 15 if they r a mild 15.

SO...... i'm lucky

The first time I had a day off to look after my now-nearly-two-year-old, I discovered 'I Can Cook' on CBeebies, with the lovely Katy Ashworth.

A very good day indeed!

Can't beat a bit of Toy Story. I would rather stay at home and watch it rather than be at work.