friend requests - please help

I've only been using the Lovehoney forum for a few days and haven't quite figured out how to use everything. I have a question - how do you view and accept any friend requests? This is just so confusing, it always takes me ages to figure things out haha

Hello,

either you can see it by the person name where you have the Add as a friend button, if someone requests you as a friend you get an option to confirm it there. If you have pending request, you also see it there.

The second option is in Your account and Manage your friends list or how it it exactly called, its I thin the last option.

Hi thanks very much, I didn't realise you could scroll down on the your account page and there'd be more on the page :)

I'm looking at mine now and the 'action' section is empty. I can't tell who I've requested or who is waiting on a reply from me. Very frustrating :(

That has been a problem for a while now. I believe that there are a few of us on here with the same problem.

I've been having the same problem for a while now too. Really quite frustrating... :/

does anyone know how to acces other ppl's pix if they have more than one uploaded. Im semi new too and still havn't got a clue :(

Crazyflower wrote:

does anyone know how to acces other ppl's pix if they have more than one uploaded. Im semi new too and still havn't got a clue :(

If you go on someone's profile there is a 'photos' section where that person has uploaded their own pics.

Underneath the personal information at the top of the persons profile you have reviews, then posts, then wishlists, and then photos. In this section just click on each photo to view it larger.

I hope this is the info you're after.

Hiya spoonio there used to be a chat function which ceaced last december. They were telling us that it would be re introduced in June 2013 but to be honest I think that was a way of letting us down gently and I don't think it will ever appear again if I'm honest.
I do think that too many people were abusing it and basically using it for cyber sex, which to be honest is easily done and the temptation to get into those comversations is too easy when the chat function is on the opportunity and availability is there on a plate.
The forum is a much friendlier place without it in my opinion, stll honest, open, cheeky, and full of fun and banter.
I hope this clears things up. As for the purpose of the friend requests now I don't know what its for either but if was so that you could chat.
Mrs A

When I log on the page says I have a friend request pending but it can ever see the new friend… can be a pain

Hey peeps

Sadly there is a tech issue on the friend requests which we do have on a long list of 'bits and bobs' which need looking at.

The requests are still working, its the link which says 'you have pending requests' which seems to be failing somehere (I have the same problem on my account too!)

We are looking into this, but as friend requests don't have as much of an importance now with no chat function, this isn't an absolute priority yet.

Please be assured we will get this sorted as soon as possible though :) In the mean tim, sorry for any inconvenience!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey peeps

Sadly there is a tech issue on the friend requests which we do have on a long list of 'bits and bobs' which need looking at.

The requests are still working, its the link which says 'you have pending requests' which seems to be failing somehere (I have the same problem on my account too!)

We are looking into this, but as friend requests don't have as much of an importance now with no chat function, this isn't an absolute priority yet.

Please be assured we will get this sorted as soon as possible though :) In the mean tim, sorry for any inconvenience!

Can you install the automatic spell-check as on FB and Twitter as well to stop me misplelling?

I've got this weird thing which says One Friend Request Pending - but there is no friend request pending. Odd!

There's a dead easy work around from the friends page, at least if you know which one it is. Just click on the name or picture to get to the person's profile, then confirm or ignore from there.

As long as you can figure out who, it's just an extra wee step. If you're not sure, keep checking until you get bored or find them.