Frisky Business Episode 5. Chat

FrozenAngel wrote:

I really loved the look of that glass dildo she shown! But don't have the name, nor can I see it on the website. It had like pearls around the handle?! I've looked but cannie see it!

Here you go FA, plus it's only £360... bargain! :P

AHH Fornicouture Manoa Loa Blue Glass Dildo

HAHA thanks Jess! The OH is going to kill me! I already want the Njoy Eleven and when I told him that he said "Why can't you just be a normal girl you know someone who wants shoes and handbags, no... not my GF she wants dildos EXPENSIVE DILDOS."

KinkyKev wrote:

Hey, is there a possibility of seeing the shows online of some description? I've not been able to watch any as not got sky so would love to watch back to back if possible! Is there anything on youtube or the like please?

Hey KinkyKev

At the moment there's nothing online, other than a few teasers on the Lifetime UK's website.

We haven't been told whether or not the series will be sold on to any other channels or become available elsewhere once this 'run' is over, so at the moment we know as much as you!

If we find out that it will be available online or on terrestrial TV, we will definitely let you know!

Hi Jess, thanks for your reply. I really do hope that it will be available online or elsewhere as only got a freeview box at home ;-)

Was I the only one that wasn't impressed by coco de mer at all? Just looked like overpriced tat to me.

Great show as always tho!