Fundraising

Hey guys!

Since I really do value all the wonderful advice on here I thought I'd ask something a bit different of you.
I'm currently raising money for Crohns and Colitis UK, here's my Just Giving page if it's allowed, if not please remove, www.justgiving.com/Crohnskiss

I'm looking for ideas for fundraisers, something a bit different and fun?

Thank you (:

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Hey guys!

Since I really do value all the wonderful advice on here I thought I'd ask something a bit different of you.
I'm currently raising money for Crohns and Colitis UK, here's my Just Giving page if it's allowed, if not please remove, www.justgiving.com/Crohnskiss

I'm looking for ideas for fundraisers, something a bit different and fun?

Thank you (:

We had a lot of fun a few years back with a cow pat grid. You need to get a local football or rugby club to let you graze a cow on there pitch. With little easy measuring and a grid super imposed grid on a picture of a pitch. You can work out who is the winner.you sell a square and the first cow pat deposited is the winner

No ideas for fundraising but have made a donation. Good luck.

I noticed, thank you so much! It really means a lot to me (:

I noticed, thank you so much! It really means a lot to me (:

Selling cupcakes but not sure if given the subject if its appropriate. Biscuits and cakes always sell. Raffle with gifts donated by friends. Sponsored swim/ exercise bike ride try getting volunteers to do a length or a mile. Waxing men usually chest, legs or back.