FunFactory Share XL

Just spotted this beauty:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14816

More length, more girth then the original Share and ripples too - could just be perfect!

No review yet but if LH want one to get the ball rolling I might just be able to slip it in

I think I'll just go lie down to recover from the thought.

Ooooh looks great, I do love FF.

wow very interesting, defo looks like fun

Oooh, that does look nice, Fun Factory are just toooo compelling. :)

I did write a review of another Fun Factory dildo which has a similar profile:

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2008/06/26/spiral-and-tiger/

I wouldn't mind reviewing that one myself, I'm kind of surprised there aren't more dongs of that type out there by now. Fair play to Fun Factory. :)

Yes, we really like this type of double ender and have the original Share, two Feeldoes (original and Stout) and a Nexus (really old that one!) but, as you can tell from that collection we have yet to find the perfect one. Hopefully the extra length of this one will be enough. A photo of the XL next to an original Share would be handy for comparison.

One for LH TV!!!

My, that looks interesting!

Like the look of the beads at the bottom of the page too...

If you want a review LoveHoney...then Mrs Strapon would be happy to bend me over! Bit of a long shot for a free gift, but when it's a strapon .... we're always gna give it a shot! x

I tihnk those ribs look a bit too agressive for my liking. However, you've got to hand it to fun factory for the look of all of their products! Tres Cool.

I was wondering about that but we use a nubbed sleeve to extend our original Feeldoe and because the sleeve is made of very soft silicone the nubs actually feel great. The original Share is made from a fairly soft grade of silicone so if this is the same I reckon it could be rather pleasant. I notice that it's 1.8 inches in diameter which is the same as the Feeldoe Stout so it's not exactly small. However, the Stout is made of very hard silicone which makes it difficult to accomodate. My guess is that this could be easier going (in!)

Anyway, I can see the credit card getting a bit of a dent this week!

we're looking for something along these lines although my OH thinks it'll fall out despite her worryingly strong pelvic floor

firstly we bought a bend over beginners kit but the dildo wasn't very good, it flares all the way so it kind of never feels right.

Next we bought another dildo from the previous LH sale for a whopping £0.99 it's goooood but a little too floppy to go hard.

We reckon that this type of dildo still needs a harness. Originally we used a Stockroom 'Ultimate' harness that is a very simple, very adjustable 3 or 4 strap design which, because the straps are all fully adjustable will allow the ring to be set very low as needed for this type of dildo. We then realised that the ring is not really needed, just something to support the dildo. Some people use panties, others cut down jeans with the zip removed but we decided to make a 3 strap harness with a simple triange of leather to support the dildo - a bit like a micro thong but built from industrial strength materials. Quite a lot of force seems to be used during pegging as the leather has streached quite a lot so I'm not so sure panties below the full 'Bridget Jones' weight will be enough.

BTW did you read this bit of the LoveHoney description :-

"The long, curved shaft is designed to be inserted into the vagina, with its four ribbed waves that create some deliciously textured sensations! The shorter end can be inserted anally or pressed against the front of the vagina to stimulate the clitoris."

Sounds like someone has no plans to share it with anyone but use it all on themselves!

I kind of thought the shorter end would be good to hold inside me, stimulating my G-spot, whilst I use the other end to stimulate my partner's prostate, hehe. I think Gyrator53's harness advice is good, since my last attempt to use a feeldoe wasn't very successful, and I could have used some kind of support.

Or else maybe put the shorter end up my arse and the longer end up my vagina for solo play? Might be difficult to operate that way, though. I'd love to explore the possibilities. ;)

A bit pricey for my budget at the moment, considering I've not only just bought myself a new leather corset, but also my partner has just bought me one as well! So I think I'll have to wait for this one.

unless I can successfully apply for a position as a tester... ;)

Hi Lubyanka any prospect of you and your new leather corset appearing on the blog- pretty please.

Tallboy

My GF and I use a Share. Actually she uses it on me. Although in theory you should be able to use it harness free, it would require a very strong vajay-jay to do such. Unless the wearer has her legs closed, it tends to fall out when any real bumping & grinding occurs. She uses a simple harness and it only occasionally comes out (usually do to the harness not being tight enough). Although a leather harness cost extra, its a big turn-on to see her wearing a naughty-looking pair of leather pants.... win-win!

looks pretty but im sure in the flesh it looks quite scary lol id love to give it a go but until my bank account increses a little ill be waiting a while lol xxxxxxx

I just cracked and ordered one. I'll keep you posted

I knew someone would crack hehe.

Cant wait to read your review Gyrator

Me too, I'm really looking forward to reading what others have to say about this toy. I'm sure the harness I have would work a treat for this. :)

I wish I knew why Fun Factory toys are just so... engaging! They just seem to have bags more personality than any other toy, even the ones I like to use more, heheh. Like, I prefer glass dildos in actual use, but I want Fun Factory ones more, if that makes any sense?

Anybody else feel this way about Fun Factory toys?