G-Spot toy comparison

I know that there is another general 'what to get' g-spot thread, but I'm more looking for a comparison of 2 toys, so didn't think it would be right to post on that thread.

The 2 I am looking at are:

Tracey Cox Supersex G-Spot Vibrator ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372 )

Cupid's G-Spot Smoothie Vibrator ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134 )

Both look good, and both are currently in the sale, but I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on either, or even if someone out there had tried both?

So my thoughts at the moment are along the lines of;

Tracey Cox is (originally) more expensive... does this make it likely to be a better quality item?

Cupid's looks to have much more of a curve to it - Perhaps this would enhance the contact with that magic spot...

Ok, floors open, thoughts please ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I bought the Cupid's G-spot Smoothie a few weeks ago and I cant sing it's praises enough. I'm 49 and had never been able to gush or squirt but this little beauty gets me to do just that everytime :) I have reviewed it - seriously good and it's now my favourite toy !

I've tried both of those, the Tracey Cox one was better for me.

But everyone is different so what toy works for one person does not necessarily work for another :)

I've had both and both I sent back because they just didn't do it for me

You would use each of them slightly differently to get the full benefit of them, so that could help you choose. With the Tracy Cox one you could thrust/apply pressure in much the same way as you would with any internal vibrator. With the Cupids one you end up with more of a rocking motion, no real thrusting just pushing it into your g-spot with the rocking motion. So really, depends if you prefer thrust or apply pressure to your g-spot as to which one would potentially work better!

In terms of quality they are both much of a much, I think with the Tracy Cox one you are paying for the name more than anything.

Thanks all, lots of useful information here, and certainly something to think about together...

I think perhaps some experimentation is required first to see what sort of movement suits her - many thanks for the guidance on that Lovebirds :)

I have the Tracey Cox one, and it is really good. It looks and feels really luxurious, on par with the more expensive Lelo toys! It has a nice curve and decent girth, so feels good used internally. My only complaint with the TC one is that the vibrations aren't strong enough, which is surprising given that it's a rechargeable toy. They feel great at the base, but right at the tip of the toy they just don't seem to do much for me.

I have had some great orgasms with it though and love using it, it has a brilliant range of speeds/patterns to choose from. I normally find patterns annoying, but these ones are pretty good and change up the experience a little bit.

Unfortunately I've still not managed to gush or squirt with any of my G spot toys, or my hands. So I don't know if this is any reflection on the toys, or my vagina instead!

Cheers Boog! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Oooh I'm so so sorry ignore my earlier post, I didn't check the link properly because I was on my phone and confused it with a different TC G-spot vibe!

The one I was describing is this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32086

Sorry again! I've been no help at all! :p

Hehe, no worries Boog, thanks for checking back ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I guess that is a third option thrown into the mix now then ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

We've tried both, and with Cupids my wife found it just a bit too hard and plastic and never really was a fan of it, Tracey Cox's is good, a little neater and maybe a little less powerful....

Really I'd flip a coin on these 2...

another great one is this.....http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12083

Yes it is a little more expensive...

I've just ordered the cupids one. Purely because I want to squirt. Here's hoping 😉

Char99 wrote:

I've just ordered the cupids one. Purely because I want to squirt. Here's hoping 😉

Nice one :) Let me know how you get on, I'm also on a squirting mission but hoping the Happy Rabbit 2 will help!

Ooh that looks a good one boogaloo ;)