G-Spot vib/dildo that's worked when others have failed?

My wife can squirt, but so far only from strong, lengthy, vibrations on her clitoris with an Eroscillator vibrator.

Thus far she has found my use of fingers on her g-spot at best useless, and at worst annoying … and I’ve tried lots of different approaches and pressures, etc., over the years.

The same goes for internal vibrators and dildos (including the njoy Pure, which was a waste of £130).

So … has anyone been in a similar position, but found “The One” toy for internal stimulation that they enjoy. If so, what was it?

Hi and welcome.

The simple answer might just be that she can’t ejaculate from G Spot stimulation. Generally to do it from G Spot stimulation, she needs to orgasm from the stimulation and not everyone does. The alternative answer is that she can but maybe doesn’t ejaculate enough fluid to be noticeable and/or she isn’t actually expelling the fluid. The latter could be due to her body not pushing it out or it could be due to the toy or your hands blocking the passage. Does she get a sort of sloshing noise during G Spot stimulation? If yes, then that is the fluid she may just need the orgasm or stronger kegel muscles to help expel the fluid or to get the toy out quicker.

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but it is worth double checking that you/her are in the right place. The G Spot is normally between 1 and 2 inches on the front wall of the vagina, although it can vary a bit. It is easier to find when she is aroused as it will engorge.

Why not try combining G Spot stimulation with other stimulation. Clitoral is the obvious answer but anywhere she likes to be touched, kissed etc. Make sure she is distracted enough with the pleasure to not be focusing on ejaculating/orgasm etc. Over thinking will stop it happening. The first time I ejaculated was from a wand on my clitoris and a metal toy being used on my G Spot.

In terms of possible toy recommendations, metal toys will give the firmest pressure. Glass is good but does lack the weight. I have recently bought this glass tentacle . I haven’t much of a chance to use it properly but I really do like the shape as you can use either side to either cup or press against the G Spot. There is a similar ish design in metal but I can’t comment on it as I don’t own it.

It may just be a case of experimenting with material, size and shape to get the best pleasure for her. Maybe something that fills her more so that something will be rubbing against her G Spot without it having to be the tip of the toy. Or something with a bit of a wider, flatter tip. Generally I prefer toys that have a realistic/semi realistic penis head rather than something too bulbed. I do find internal vibration a bit hit and miss, but personally find rumbly vibrations are the only ones that standard a chance of working.

The other alternatives would be to look for toys with internal movement. This could be something like a come hither motion, the obvious examples being the Lelo Wave toys or more of a thrusting toy like the Fun Factory Stronic . Toys can achieve a perfect rhythm that is humans just can’t emulate, which might help.

Alternatively, there are toys which have moving balls or tapping sensation. Off the top of my head I’m not sure what Lovehoney have so you’ll have to have a look. The only one I can recommend is the Fun Factory Sundaze which has the same thrusting function as the Stronic but also a series of tapping and other settings. I will say this is not a fast orgasm toy and does take a little getting used to in terms of the settings but if more traditional toys aren’t working, it might be worth looking at.

Otherwise, there are plenty of rabbits that have movement internally. It can be a little difficult to find the right rabbit that will line up with your wife’s anatomy, so don’t be disheartened if the first one you buy doesn’t do exactly what you want. I would recommend one that has dual controls so you can control the internal and external arms separately otherwise often the clitoral sensations do tend to take over.

Whatever you chose to do, focus on the pleasure and the enjoyment of being sexually intimate together. Exploring and wanting to try new things is good, but sex shouldn’t be about unlocking achievements. Picking up a toy with the mentality of “let’s see if this one works then” will almost guarantee a failure and the word “failure” really shouldn’t be used in relation to sex.

10 Likes

Holy moley good gravy @Calie. If you’re not in a career whereby you are getting paid handsomely for this kind of writing, you really should be. Outstanding advice, as usual. bows graciously and backs away from phone

3 Likes

Thank you :star_struck: It has crossed my mind.

What movement did you try with the Pure? A very slight rocking and twisting does it for me.

It took me a long time to get a G-spot orgasm and even longer for a squirt (in my case more or a dribble). The first toy to do it was the Coco de Mer Georgiana no longer sold here. Despite having several steel and glass toys (including the fabulous beaded glass dildo) in my collection, I still enjoy Georgiana and pull her out if my G-spot is in need of attention.

The beaded glass may be worth a look at as this is probably my most successful dildo especially if I warm it first. Rocking this takes very little effort for me to orgasm (with my dribble).

It’s probably easy for me to say as I can now do it but squirting isn’t a goal for me. I don’t release a lot of fluid under pressure (thank goodness - I hate the clean up) and feel very little added pleasure other than a vague sense of release.

I also need a full bladder to squirt/dribble which also stresses me in case I pee myself. More unwanted clean up!

If I’m masturbating rather than letting my partner do the driving, using the Fifty Shades Stroker rabbit is amazing at getting my G-spot worked up and has accidentally caused a little squirt (as I said, I aim to avoid them especially when I’m on my own).

I much prefer concentrating on the pleasure I get from an empty bladder G-spot orgasm to trying to achieve something that doesn’t benefit me much.

A clit orgasm on the other hand, is the top of the tree for me. If I was your wife and could squirt from the Eroscillator I’d be quite happy with that. Is she asking you to try another approach?

If my partner’s attempts were getting me nowhere - and it wouldn’t be his fault as my anatomy is a lot more complicated than his - I’d get annoyed, too. However, I get the impression maybe it’s your quest more than hers?

Pressure, either from my partner or myself, is an orgasm-killer for me. If I’m not feeling like I’m going to get there I give up, relax and try again another time. My goal is my pleasure (when masturbating, ours during sex). Pressuring myself or him pressuring me… well, that’s not pleasure and virtually guarantees an orgasm no-show even though I can usually manage one hard and fast with clit stim. Going with the flow and letting it happen is when I get the really big orgasms.

If either of you are making squirting THE goal I’d suggest stopping that and going back to the tried-and-tested old favourite of giving up sex for a few weeks and replacing it with touching non-erogenous zones with no orgasms, building slowly back up to sex. It does work to reset me sexually - I’ve tried it a few times and it makes me crave sex again, leading to memorable sessions with explosive orgasms for us both.

Good luck.

1 Like

Well, this thread is dormant, but I just wanted to drop in and say your OH may just not care for g spot play. My wife finds direct g spot stimulation to be very irritating and not pleasant at all. She loves internal stimulation via rabbit vibes or dildo+clit stim, but anything that targets directly is not welcome!