G spot

So me and the OH after 7 years together 2 kids later have decided to become more adventurous in the bedroom so to speak. We got the love honey 12 month subscription last year were you get a toy each month and also bought some that we both think may help us make sex that much more better. After a chat the other day she mentioned being a bit reluctant to try a few toys and when I said they're for your G spot she explained that she'd never understood what and where it is and how she'd know if the toys where working as they should any advice be great. Thanks for reading

After 44 years of marriage and extensive and exhaustive searching my wife is convinced that she doesn't have one😁.

We've read all the guides and tried a variety of toys, fingers etc and we've yet to have a sighting (or feeling) of the damn thing.

The G spot is on the front wall of the vagina, around one inch up, although the exact distance is different for everyone. It actually sits within the internal part of the clitoris.

The landscape of the vagina changes over time, yes giving vaginal birth affects it but ageing generally does too. People often report finding it in their 40s, although, again, everyone is different and women of ages can find and enjoy G Spot stimulation.

It is easier to locate with a partner’s finger as they can feel the difference in texture and aren’t having to reach down their body. Once located, G Spots like form pressure so using glass and metal toys in a juicing type motion is often far more effective than vibrations. Being aroused will also help.

Like all things though, not everyone is going to to get insane pleasure from their G Spot and if it isn’t having the desired effect, stick to the hot spots that do. Pressure to find and enjoy something will just hinder the experience.

Maybe a toy is whats needed to discover it. Mine is very far back, Husband can locate but gets an incredible look of concentration when he goes in search 😂 I definitely know when he finds it. Happy searching!

I was rubbing up on the front wall as such the other day and she said it made her feel like she needed a wee 😓😓

Having realised that I need strong clit stimulation for satisfying sex and that this wasn't just a teenage solo thing, I have experimented both with my OH and with toys to find out more about my body, its chemistry and physical feelings, pleasure points etc etc...

So, clitoral stimulation is a must for orgasm for me - got that covered. It has to be quite firm - fingerwork, even though oral is lovely, and I can climax several times.

G-spot? Bit more elusive, I think. I get that it is supposed to be the other side of the clitoris - the bit embedded in the vaginal wall. But it seems to me that it could cover quite an area.

I have found the front wall of my vagina to be very sensitive - different parts to different kinds of stimulation, and some g-spot vibrators certainly work, but I'm still not sure I could direct anyone else to my g-spot.

I've had a good feel around up there and can identify different areas of nerve endings, some of which are more sensitive than others - all of which respond to to right kind of stimulation.

I still buy vibrators and g-spot stimulators, I just know now where to aim them. and that might be different at different times. Sometimes lower down feels good, just where (on me) that cluster of nerves feels like a cluster of peas, sometimes higher up where the right spot feels very smooth.

With my OH some positions hit certain spots, others feel good because they reach different areas. G-spot? Not sure, but we just do what feels good.

How to pass this knowledge on in a casual relatioship is mind-boggling - I don't think I woud bother. I'd just go with the flow and enjoy whatever happened as long as it was consensal and pleasureable.

But in a long term relationship, these things reach maturity over time. You just get to know how each other's bodies work and change. It's both more relaxed and more adventurous, in my experience.

Whatever way, practice makes perfect!

Mr&Mrs GJT wrote:

I was rubbing up on the front wall as such the other day and she said it made her feel like she needed a wee 😓😓

That's how I feel just before an orgasm. Go with it, don't hold back. Ride that wave and have wipes on hand. It isn't wee. And it doesn't matter either way, just a nice feeling.

Just do what feels nice and build on that - no need to try everything and to label stuff. Just enjoy each other!

Thanks some great replies here I'll let my OH have a read after may help her relax and not worry about it too much

MsR wrote:

Mr&Mrs GJT wrote:

That's how I feel just before an orgasm. Go with it, don't hold back. Ride that wave and have wipes on hand. It isn't wee. And it doesn't matter either way, just a nice feeling.

Just do what feels nice and build on that - no need to try everything and to label stuff. Just enjoy each other!

Forget the wipes, you might need towels! It sounds like you've found the right spot, and Mrs GJT may well be ready to show her appreciation with some fine squirting action! As per other comment, don't get anxious, just let it ride and the wave could be more literal than you think! For me I find it incredibly exciting when the OH starts to flow in that way.

See what happens, and if both enjoy, just go with it...

Lovehoney have an excellent guide to understanding this topic: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/female-ejaculation-how-to-squirt-sex-toys/

If you want to get really familiar with it I totally recommend this book too: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23742 The anatomy lessons were mindblowing!

In terms of anatomy, the G spot is the underside of a region of spongy tissue that surrounds the urethra. There are different shapes and sizes but it sounds like you‘ve found it ok :D. Stimulating it in a good way can make it swell and can cause this Skene‘s gland (the female prostate) to produce prostatic fluid, and sometimes lots of it!

This slippy stuff is the same or similar to male pre-cum. It‘s not wee, so relax. BTW: It won‘t generally squirt out if there‘s a toy or penis inside her vagina.

Enjoy!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35523

I didn't know what a G-spot was until I got my first lovehoney toy and squirted everywhere, lol. I was worried because I thought I peed myself or something but it was just plain ol' female ejaculate. Phew.

My advice is to put down towels...yes, plural towelS.