Get sexy right now ....

I was just wondering what "Quick Fixes" we have to feel sexy .... ?

For me , I have a special perfume that with one spritz, I feel instantly ravishing.

Also , just pulling my hair back into a kind of "Rough & Ready" look does the job.

Look forward to hearing yours ....

(Sorry if somehing similar has been posted)

well i find that when i have to wear my dinner suit (bow tie and all, which i tie myself, none of this clip on rubbish) i always feel sexy and dapper

(might not be a quick fix but oh well)

Stockings, suspenders, corset, frilly knickers. Done!

I feel instantly smokin-hot in that king of outfit!

Doug wrote:

well i find that when i have to wear my dinner suit (bow tie and all, which i tie myself, none of this clip on rubbish) i always feel sexy and dapper

External Media For doing it yourself !

All about the underwear for me..........putting a racy little set on, cute little dress........and i agree with 'lookin -yummy'.........smelling good enough to eat is always a winner too.

I do suprisingly feel sexy as well when im all dressed up smart for work.......hot dress with killer heels.......always works for me!!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Alas it would have the opposite effect on me! I do love wearing my kilt with the ghillie shirt and accessories. Something about wearing no underwear, being bare chested and having a dagger in your sock that just makes you feel primal. :)

although i hvae to say my new boxers they really do make me feel sexy :)

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Sounds lush, sure you do look smokin-hot External Media

Four different people posted on the same minute. Fast moving thread. :o

Muz333 wrote:

Oooooh I like it when I have a good effect External Media

toxycat wrote:

All about the underwear for me..........putting a racy little set on, cute little dress........and i agree with 'lookin -yummy'.........smelling good enough to eat is always a winner too.

I do suprisingly feel sexy as well when im all dressed up smart for work.......hot dress with killer heels.......always works for me!!

Mus admit I am a fan of the dress and heels look too , so is my OH

Mascara! I'm not a heavy hand with the make-up - even fully 'done' I usually only have some cream eyeshadow, mascara and a bit of light lippy - but the mascara even by itself is a big boost for me. I've always gotten most compliments for my eyes (big and blue, even if as far as I'm concerned they're lopsided and too pale), and they tend to get a bit hidden behind the glasses: with the mascara, they seem bigger and kinda seem to be supported and framed by the glasses and my face, rather than buried away.

Plus the pretty undies. Nothing makes me feel sexier than knowing that i look sexy but no one around can see, and the slightly cheeky 'I know something you don't know' gives me enough of an air of confidence and fun that I end up drawing more attention than I would have in different undies, despite looking exactly the same.

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Mus admit I am a fan of the dress and heels look too , so is my OH

yeah i think most men seem to like the whole smart secretary look.........my oh cant keep his hands off me...

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Doug wrote:

External Media For doing it yourself !

Muz333 wrote:

I reckon the forums have been a lot busier lately in general.

I think it's a bit harder as a fella to feel sexy, we can't really throw on some skimpies!

Having a very appreciative girlfriend certainly helps, so I guess fishing for compliments could work!

On the whole I don't generally feel unsexy so I'm not sure what I could do... I always feel better after having a bath! But I spend way too long to consider it a quick fix!

The song Down in Mexico by The Coasters

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I reckon the forums have been a lot busier lately in general.

Well as a newbie I couldn't really comment but it's certainly active enough for me. :)

i rekon i'm one of newbies who has made it busier