Getting splattered

I love to kneel in front of my BF to give him a handjob, being able to watch close up, I am keen for him to come in my mouth and on my chin, I would also like to gargle for him b4 swallowing, is it best to wank slowly at point of coming for a good aim?

1 Like

'Splattered' is a fun way of describing it alright. It really depends on the mood; sometimes I like her to be fast and hard when I'm coming, which can get quite messy, other times I'm happy to for her to go slow and hard, which allows for an easier aim.

I guess it depends on how much you value your hair

Wow this my first post so here i go. Kneeling whilst giving a blowjob and seeing that penis right in front of my eyes excites me no end, i like the slightly submissive undertones of being down there. I am a girl who enjoys to swallow but i am also happy for him to shoot his load over my face and in my hair if he wishes.

Dont like to waste a drop, dont mind being on my knees but i want to swallow it all. X

I agree with Avrielle, when I'm in the mood I love it, the problem is my H shoots a huge load so it tends to get messy.

Emmapeel wrote:

I agree with Avrielle, when I'm in the mood I love it, the problem is my H shoots a huge load so it tends to get messy.

Yummy. X

Mistress D wrote:

Emmapeel wrote:

Yummy. X

Yummy up to a point, messy most of the time.X

Emmapeel wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Emmapeel wrote:

Yummy. X

Yummy up to a point, messy most of the time.X

Id like that, i love it messy

with the mistress on that one enjoy gallons of cum

how can i get my OH to enjoy being splattered/facialed? she doesn't like it, i have to settle for cumming on her tits. I'd love for her to allow a facial, or whe allows me to cum in her mouth but not 'into' her mouth-if you understand what i mean? I'd love for that to happen!

maybe share some cum play maybe you could lick it of her breasts. Kiss each other when you have some in your mouth, would work for me

would for me, but not for OH.

Tried doing this with her cum as that is so amazing! Having gone down on her or used my fingers to then share an intimate kiss

but she's not into that

The Plaything wrote:

maybe share some cum play maybe you could lick it of her breasts. Kiss each other when you have some in your mouth, would work for me

must admit I've never tried this, and altho being very liberal (Swedish) not really sure I like the idea... And positive she would be horrified!! She won't even let me kiss her after going down on her hehe

My wife and I had a "There's Something About Mary" moment just last night. We knew that it had gone somewhere, but we couldn't work out where. That is, until I went to turn out the bedside lamp and encountered something blobby hanging off it.

It's amazing how far it can travel, isn't it?

hmm i think it also depends on the guys pelvic floor muscles and if he's come before recently. know with one of my exes his ejaculation would become weaker as we carried on, so tit wanks and stuff like that had to be the first thing.

Gave him a hand job - let him come on my face and mouth, vry sexy, learnt a new trick also - can now blow come bubbles, makes it taste more intense too - give it a try all - worth it XX

I think for me, taking a long time, with a teasing too makes my orgasm bigger, better and more copious. Never been lucky enough to be allowed to "splatter" the OH, though the way people have described it here make it sound extremely horny!

Next time a man gets sulky with me because he thinks swallowing isn't enough, I'll just tell him to look elsewhere. Not much point in doing something I don't like when there are so many others who find it thrilling.

I love being 'splattered' but prefer Hubby to be in control and wank over me, rather than giving a handjob. Don't care where it goes, so long as there's some spare for me to swallow :-)

MrsPx

my wife hate been splatteres but i think its super sexy