Good clitoral vibrators for power queens?

laluz wrote:

I just might look into the satisfyer... I ordered the womanizer pro once, was looking quite forward to it and it managed to get lost in transit so I took that as a bad sign since I've never gotten anything else lost before, can anything who's tried both tell me how they compare? The operation principle looks similar.

I have tried both and I actually prefer the Satisfyer, it's just a lot more intense and if you are after some power type of feelings I would definitely go for that one. Plus it is a lot prettier and cheaper too!

Otherwise the Tango is ridiculously powerful and I can't handle it haha. I love the We Vibe Touch though and anything from TENGA Iroha range- softer, but rumbly goodness.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

laluz wrote:

I just might look into the satisfyer... I ordered the womanizer pro once, was looking quite forward to it and it managed to get lost in transit so I took that as a bad sign since I've never gotten anything else lost before, can anything who's tried both tell me how they compare? The operation principle looks similar.

I have tried both and I actually prefer the Satisfyer, it's just a lot more intense and if you are after some power type of feelings I would definitely go for that one. Plus it is a lot prettier and cheaper too!

Otherwise the Tango is ridiculously powerful and I can't handle it haha. I love the We Vibe Touch though and anything from TENGA Iroha range- softer, but rumbly goodness.

Well in that case the satisfyer is definitely something I'll try and get before the end of the year then if it has all these stellar reviews. Tango is pretty ridiculous! I haven't looked too much into the Tenga brand but I'm always looking to expand horizons so I'll look into it!