New vibrator advice!

I’m looking for recommendations for a new clitoral vibrator I currently use the Tracey Cox bullet vibrator and have so for over a year now but I feel like I need something more powerful but also something that won’t get in the way too much! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Try a wand.

The mains powered ones are the most powerful but rechargeable ones still have plenty of power and are far more convenient and more, spontaneous.

1 Like

I would go for a rechargeable wand.

I love my Lelo Sona 2 Cruise, it’s a bit bulky and can get in the way if you want to use alongside PIV depending on your position. But as a clit sucker it’s amazing :heart_eyes: Bought from a well known auction site for half the price and is registered with Lelo for the warranty, so 100% legit.

My OH has bought me the Lelo Enigma Wave for Christmas and he’s been asked to make sure it’s fully charged for Christmas morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A wand is a good idea but can be a little bulky. I think a mains wad would be more powerful than a battery one but again these are big.

I’d always recommend this one, We-Vibe Tango X Lipstick Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Blue - Lovehoney UK